Thursday, December 13, 2018

Naughty Toys! LOL & Day 13

It's amazing how innocent a child's toy can be, until it gets into the hands of a spanko!  lol  With baby girl and I sick, we decided to give her this Lego Christmas gift early to play with.  I realized the peel (pizza shovel) from the oven could have more than one use! :)  And no, I did not let our daughter see this. lol

BTW  This Lego Pizzeria set is amazing if you are looking for a gift idea for a girl in the age 4-10 bracket. :)  

So this naughty fun seems to go along perfect with today's challenge. :)

Day 13 - Thursday
- Test how good your sub is at counting under pressure.  Set a number, 20, 30, 50, 100, or what have you, make her count each spank until you reach it.  To mix it up, have various implements where she can't see them, and keep switching every so often so she never knows what's coming.

The full Kinky Disciplined Advent is here. :)

Have fun.  And remember, Safe, Sane and Consensual.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha EsMay, that is too funny. The lego set looks amazing. Hope you and your daughter are both feeling much better soon.

    Thankfully I don't think I have ever had to count. I think I would struggle lol.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Roz, the Duke is always trying to find the funny in things. LOL And thank you, finally on meds, so hoping they help. :) I have had to count only a time or two... it really keeps me focused. AUGH. lol
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.