Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Day 12 Plus Truth Or Dare Ideas For Saturday

I have lost a few readers this week. I am sorry if posting daily for the Advent is annoying. :( I promise I'll be back to my slower posting schedule after Christmas. :)

Day 12 - Wednesday
- Sext, sexy email, voice mail, or what have you, every hour or two, or leave sexy letters in your partner’s coat, briefcase, wallet, etc,  about something naughty you want to do when they get home.  Have your bedroom all clean, romantic music, candles if you like, sexy lingerie or underwear.  Fulfill all your promises of the day.

Saturday Is Kinky Truth Or Dare.  In case you wanted to play with some pre-thought ideas, I made up this list.  I made up what I could, and then went online and researched some kinky games to get some ideas as well until I had 20 Truth and 20 Dare ideas for you. :)  Giving this to you now so that you have time to print it out if you prefer, or to get out any items I listed on the Dare portion.  


KINKY TRUTH OR DARE

Truth Ideas (Explain your answers)
  1. Do you ever wish we could switch roles for a day?
  2. Do you ever wish we could switch roles in bed?
  3. Do you ever wish you could be me for a night to see what sex is like for me?
  4. Name something that sounds sexy in your head but you would never want to try for real?
  5. Has something ever turned you on that you felt shouldn’t?
  6. What is the sexiest thing you have ever heard?
  7. When do you find me sexiest?
  8. What is one thing you wished I understood better about your role in our dynamic?
  9. What is something your friends say they like to do sexually that you don’t think you’d like?
  10. Pretend I’m someone else, describe what it’s like to make love to me.
  11. If you could only do oral or anal for the rest of your life, which would you choose and why?
  12. To do over again, is there anything you wish we’d done different in our marriage or dynamic?
  13. Is there anything sexual that we haven’t done that you’d like to try?
  14. What is the one part on your body you’re insecure about that you would like encouragement on?
  15. Where is the most risque place you’d make love to me in?
  16. What is your most embarrassing moment?
  17. What thing do I do, when not trying to be sexy, that turns you on the most?
  18. What is the hottest thing you’ve read or seen on tv?
  19. Is there a name that is typically thought of as dirty that you secretly wish I’d call you?
  20. If you had to share one thing about our dynamic with every person you meet, what would it be?

Dare Ideas (Sorry if these are too kinky, wanted to make them quite fun for you)
  1. I’m going to use a vibrator on you for 3 minutes, you aren’t allowed to come.
  2. Wear a butt plug for the next 6 turns.
  3. Wear nipple clamps for the next 5 turns.
  4. I’m going to gag you this turn until you automatically do a dare next turn.
  5. Take off your (clothing piece) for the rest of the game.
  6. I’m going to blindfold you. You’re going to kiss, lick, or suck whatever of my body parts I lead you to.
  7. Please yourself while I watch.  (You can make them describe it too)  
  8. Let me take a picture of you nude, or in a naughty pose.
  9. Suck on my finger like you’re giving me oral for a minute.  Keep eye contact.
  10. Pretend you’re a cat for 3 minutes, and there’s milk on my privates.
  11. I’m going in your bottom for 4 minutes.
  12. I’m going to do an up close and personal exam of your (name private part) with a flashlight for 3 minutes.
  13. Pretend giving oral on a dildo for 2 minutes.
  14. Try to turn me on with words and/or actions alone.
  15. Do a sexy dance strip tease for me.
  16. Pretend to be a sex phone operator with me calling in for 3 minutes.
  17. Crawl to the kitchen naked and get me something to eat.
  18. Let me run an ice cube all over you for two minutes.
  19. I’m going to make you come, and you’re not allowed to move a single muscle the whole time.
  20. Take 25 spanks with the implement I choose

4 comments:

  1. I want to play! I'm going to ask Eric all of the TRUTH questions and then I'll see how many DARES I can get out of the man. LOL Great idea!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Amy, I am glad you like this idea so much. :) It's definitely one I'm looking forward to! :) Let me know how it goes. :)
      EsMay

      Delete
  2. Hi EsMay,

    Ooh sexting...what fun! And the truth or dare sounds awesome:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, I have heard sexting can be. ;) Not personally, lol, we've never done it, but notes and things, now that I'm good at. lol
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.