Saturday, December 22, 2018

Playing Doctor Was Amazing!

Playing doctor was AMAZING. My doctor, however, was HIGHLY unethical. I'll have to check for his license next time. :P  He was very thorough, I'll admit that much. Every cavity was searched, and no area left unexplored.  He even had to descale my back apparently. (back scratch, that was heavenly) lol I left a very satisfied patient. :P

Hope you guys don't hate me after today. :) I'm a little weary of it. LOL Especially since the Duke believes that all spankings should be hard. LOL

Day 22 - Saturday
- We're in the home stretch, and hitting the most stressful time before Christmas.  It's time for the trifecta to help let it all out.  Hohs, get your tih to pick out her favourite implement, her least favourite, and one you choose.  25 swats with each.  To mix it up, try one with her standing against a wall, one leaning over the bed, and one over your lap.

Three days until the big day!  I have the toy/implement (have to say both because the Duke ready EVERY post) ready for Christmas morning.  Just have to wrap it.  :)

Merry Christmas Everyone, in case you don't get a chance to check back in before hand.


4 comments:

  1. LoL EsMay, glad you had fun :) I'm sure lots of us can do with some stress relief about now.

    Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas. Hope you have a wonderful day celebrating with family and friends:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH, I definitely need the stress relief. :) We didn't that night, but we're hoping to tonight before tomorrow. :) Merry Christmas to you and Rick. :) Hope you have a wonderful day celebrating with loved ones too. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  2. OH gosh I'm glad i'm NOT taking part - least favourite tool? No thanks!! LOL.

    Happy Christmas and have a wonderful celebration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Well, I meant for it not to be used cruelly, if that helps. :) Merry Christmas. :)
      EsMay

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.