Monday, December 17, 2018

Getting A Spanking On

Ready for a Spanking?  I am.  lol  And I usually wouldn't admit that.  We did one Saturday night, just 25 swats, but looking forward to another during this chaotic time.  I think it might help the Duke as well to wail on my bottom for a bit to let go of the stress of his fender bender the other day.  I thought he wasn't worrying about it anymore, but he was.  So a win for both of us. :)

Antibiotics are working, thank goodness.  Still have quite a rattle in my lungs, but no where near as bad.  It was super bad, I had to sleep sitting up straight for six nights.  Finally was able to lay down last night.  Did you know if you don't lie down for a week, it's hard to again?  I had no idea!  LOL  It was hard, my body couldn't get comfortable and I had to keep sitting up again for the first hour or two.  But I finally made it and slept 5 hours without a wake up.  Sooo good after a week of 60 minutes or less of sleep at a time. :)

So, today's challenge is:

Day 17 - Monday
- Sit down together and set a new goal for your relationship for the new year.
- 50 Swats with tih's implement of choice with the tih naked.

The goal doesn't have to be big, and you may already have an idea of what needs to change in your relationship.  For me, I'm going to be asking for a regular maintenance again.  I don't brat, and I very rarely get into trouble, I have too much of a guilty complex.  But I need the release of a spanking, the reminder of not being in charge, that the Duke has me.  So that is what my request will be.

7 days left of shopping.  Just in case you needed a reason to freak out today. :P

2 comments:

  1. Hi EsMay,

    So glad to hear you are starting to feel better and hope you get that spanking :)

    What a wonderful challenge. I love this one.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Roz. We did do the spanking. :) I have thoughts on it that I have to share soon.
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.