Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas! New Spanking Toys. :)

Technically, we did wait until Christmas Day to exchange these. :)  1:30am counts, right?  I woke up, and the Duke was still awake, so away we went. :)  I made the Duke the whip type implement, far right, and a carpet beater to replace the single strand white coax cable one we've had for years that is about to split in places.  This one should last forever.  He got this little crop for us to try, our first ever.  One side is velvet, the other side is leather.  It's short, but gives us an idea if we want a longer one.  Um, the velvet side feels like nothing, no matter how hard he used it.  lol  But the whip, let's say that is a BE VERY CAREFUL toy.  It has quite a bit of bend to it, and is nylon covered steel cable (thin clothesline).  It feels good though to be sitting on a warm bottom after he tried them all out, especially the whippy one. :)  I got a thorough bottom toasting, and ready to ring in Christmas in the morning all stress free. :)

It's hard to see here, but the whip doesn't have a string winding around it, it's actually figured 8 around both strands to hold them together, so a string goes between the strands every time you see it wrap around.  It looks more like it's braided in real life. :)

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas. :)  I still tire very easily, so I have not been blog hopping, sorry.  But I do promise to try to catch up a bit this weekend. :)

Today is the last challenge.  If you played along any, I hope you had some fun. :)  Let me know if there was anything you really liked.  Didn't like.  Would like to add if we do it again.  Merry Christmas. :)

Day 25 - Tuesday - CHRISTMAS DAY
- You made it. 
- Gift your loved one with the implement you bought or made, and with the shorter letter from day 14. 
- Wear the outfit they picked for you on the 19th if you didn't last night. 
- Find time tonight if possible to try out your new toys, or make plans to as soon as possible. 
- Spend a few minutes in each other's arms, being thankful for the blessing of each other on top of all your blessings today.



8 comments:

  1. Hi EsMay,

    Wow, you are very clever but ouch! LoL. You should make implements to sell.

    A wonderful way to start Christmas day :) Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas. Hope you have a wonderful day )

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am honestly considering if I should sell them or not. :) I'm going to take some down in packages and see how much shipping would be, and if it would be worth my investing in it. I do have a few people who have asked me to make some, so maybe it will grow from there. :)

      I hope you had a Merry Christmas too, Roz. :)

      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas EsMay and family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lindy. :) I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas as well. :)
      EsMay

      Delete
  3. Hello there EsMay! We had some unexpected things happen and I sort of fell away from blogland. Good to be back, and I missed you!
    Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, too.
    I think your implements are awesome. You really went all out for your Advent Challenge!

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Ella. :) We fell away from blogland for a couple weeks after Christmas, so I totally understand. :) I'm glad to see you back, and glad to be back. :)
      Thank you, I'm glad you liked the implements, they were super fun to make. And the Advent was so much fun, I am so glad we did it. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  4. Hi, EsMay! I am wondering where you're at since Christmas.... if you did your own advent calendar every day, then I would imagine you are still passed out on kinky love and trying to recover! You have an adventurous spirit for sure! Hope to see you posting again soon! Hugs! Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Windy. :) I'm here, just things got so crazy, and we still had so much sickness to get over. I still tire easily, but finally my lungs are clear and I'm not struggling for every breath. It was bronchitis that may have turned into pneumonia. It lasted almost 5-6 weeks and I couldn't lie down for at least 6 nights. So glad to be on the other side of it. :) So no, not passed out from the kinky love, though that would have been sooo funny. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.