Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Getting My Freak On! :) Kinky Advent Day 4


I cannot wait to do today's Advent challenge!!! :)  Um, tie me up, plug me, boss me around?  Um, HECK YES!

Day 4 - Tuesday
- 50 Spanks Bare Hand over the lap while wearing a butt plug.
- Never say never.  Pick which of you would like to do this most.  Now have your way with them.  They are not allowed to say a single word unless needing to use their safeword.  To mix it up, also add that they can't move.  If they do, stop playing until they settle down.  Or you can cuff them to an under the bed kit, or tie their hands together to increase their feeling of submitting to whatever you want to do.  You can do the 50 spanks for the day with them this way. 

The full Kinky Disciplined Advent is here. :)

The Duke and I came up with a schedule last night.  It's more of a have things done by the dates listed, and not having to do them on the dates listed.  That way if I'm not feeling well, as long as I try to stay a bit ahead, I won't have to worry.  And the great thing is, when we were doing it, I thought the list was just all the things I was going to do.  But the Duke took one look at what was on it and said it was a list we were going to work on together!  So thankful. :)  Love that man. :)

Hope you have fun with today's challenge.  I'm going crazy just thinking about it. :P  Haven't been tied up in a while, so really hoping he picks up on that part. :P



6 comments:

  1. Hi EsMay,

    Oh my, definitely some fun to be had with today's challenge :)

    Glad you and the Duke have made your list and even more, that you are going to work it together.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, I'm glad he's going to help me too. I didn't expect that, and am so happy. :) And yes, definitely hoping for some fun tonight! :P hehe Hoping nothing stops us. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  2. EsMay,
    I love your Christmas spirit. Every day is a new adventure. Wherever did you find the illustration at the bottom of your post? Too cool. Speaking of bottoms, have a great day!

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Ella. :) I made it. :) I used paddles from the ones I made for my blog header and changed them colours, and then used commercial free fonts for the words. :) The background is one I made for a church slide, and then I just added some shading to under the main words and around the edges of the whole picture. :)
      And thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying the adventure. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  3. Well, this looks like naughty fun, EsMay! :) LOL!!! We are behind, in this! HAHA! Many hugs,

    ❤️Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With a sick household, we are too. Hoping we can catch up on the weekend. :) :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.