Saturday, December 08, 2018

I LOVE THIS ONE - Kinky Advent - Day 8

I wrote today's challenge, the first one in green, because it is so dear to my heart.  We don't get to do it as often as we planned when we talked about it this summer, but whenever we do this, I melt. I feel safe, yet vulnerable, I feel exposed, yet protected, I feel myself yearning of being worthy, and I see the deep love and pride in the Duke's eyes.  I'm hoping that if you guys try challenge number one, you'll be as blessed as I have been.  If you have never tried it before, give yourselves a few minutes to really feel your roles.  It's amazing.

Day 8 - Saturday

- Hoh’s, have your tih kneel at your feet or sit on the bed, naked if they are comfortable with it, while you are still clothed standing above them.  Hold their chin, stroke their hair, hold their shoulder, whatever seems natural to you.  Remind them of how proud you are to have their submission.  Remind them who is in charge, who they belong to and answer to.  Give them a few compliments on how they look and how you like how they behave. The power exchange here can be powerful and beautiful.

- Hoh’s, leave a hickey on your tih somewhere.  The more private the better.  Every time they see it, they'll think of you.  To mix it up leave a couple, some she can see easily, some only you can see.  To mix it up more, your tih can leave one on you as well.

The recipe for play dough if you need it for tomorrow is in yesterday's post. :)  And if you want to see the advent in it's entirety, it is here. :)  Thank you for playing along, and I hope, even if you only get to do a few, that you're finding the challenges fun.  :)  Would love feed back here or there if there are things you love, or hate, in case I do it again next year.  I think I'd like to. :)



4 comments:

  1. Hi EsMay,

    We used to do exactly this as part of maintenance. We did find it very powerful in reinforcing our roles and we felt such an intimacy and connection afterwards.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, me too, Roz. :) I was surprised how much I loved it.
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  2. Yeah the kneeling is a powerful stance, in that it feels like it gives power to the Hoh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, I'd call it surrendering power. :P
      Your EsMay :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.