Monday, December 10, 2018

Day 10 - Let's Dress Up! :) Or Down. LOL

Okay fellow tihs/subs, we all know there is some way or another that our Hohs/Doms/Sirs/Masters have either wanted us to dress for either a whole outfit, or for just a spanking.  Here is your day to dress up just the way they like. :)  The Duke doesn't care about shoes, makeup or hairstyle, but, *BLUSH*  he loves me in a camisole and thong.  I don't do the thong often, so I plan to have those on to start this. :P  *BLUSH*  He will be soo happy. :)  What will make the head of your relationship happy? :)

Day 10 - Monday
- 50 Swats with HoH's implement of choice with the tih wearing nothing but the shoes (or barefoot) the Hoh chooses.  Hair and makeup done the way the HoH likes.

Saturday is Kinky/Sexy Truth or Dare.  Look on Wednesday for some ideas to play with it. :)

You can find the whole Kinky Disciplined Advent here. :)

I now have bronchitis again. :P  So I'm going to post date a few posts just in case I can't get on in time.  I'll be checking every single comment, and if I can get on in time, I'll add my thoughts to the post for the day. :)  Have fun. :)  



4 comments:

  1. Hi EsMay,

    You certainly have found us some fun challenges :) sorry you are stil sick. I hope you are feeling better soon.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Roz. Glad you are finding them fun. :) Hopefully being better is right around the corner. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  2. Sorry you’re sick, EsMay. Please remember to look after yourself as well as caring for your family. I hope Babygirl is getting better.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rosie. I've been stressing the importance of my resting to all my family the last couple of days.
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.