Friday, December 07, 2018

Kinky Advent + Play Dough Recipe for Sunday. :)


Happy Friday. Guess what, ladies and subs? You deserve some fun. :) And what better way than to start off the weekend with today's challenge??? :)   (Since I make my own graphics, I want to note that I did not make the lights design in the photo above, it's a commercial free font called Xmas Lights BRK. :) )

Day 7 - Friday

- You've hit a week.  That deserves a Good Girl Spanking with her favourite implement.

On Sunday, the challenge involves some play dough, or paper and drawing tools.  If you choose play dough, but don't want to buy any, here is a simple and quick recipe. :)  We made this last month, and having an idea about this advent, I took pictures as we made it.  Sorry for the shadows in the top two pictures, using flash completely blinded the photo because the pot is glass, so I had to take without flash, and I was in the way of the light. :P

I was thinking after putting this together today, I may share some recipes we like around Christmas time in the days to come. :)


Play Dough Recipe 
- This is a quadruple batch shown here, you won't want this much unless you live with kids. ;)  One batch will be more than enough for Sunday's challenge. :)  Makes about 1 1/3 or so cups of play dough.
Ingredients:
1 cup white flour
1/2 cup salt
2 tablespoon cream of tartar (find it in the spice section)
1 tablespoon vegetable (or other light coloured oil)
1 cup water
food coloring

Directions:
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a pan. Add water and mix well. If you are only making one colour, you can add that now.  Otherwise, skip food colouring until the end.  Cook over medium heat or medium high heat, stirring CONSTANTLY, for 3 – 5 minutes. (Seriously, you don't want to do anything but stir this baby during this time. :)
- Dough will become difficult to stir and form a “clump”, keep going until when you press on it, it is the consistency you want from your play dough.  Remove from stove and knead for a few minutes.
- Add food coloring during kneading process, I have learned from experience to brush it all over and then fold the play dough in to mix the colour.  If you just leave a few drops and then kneed, it will ooze out and stain your hands. :P
- Once it's just how you want, smoosh it flat and leave out for 30-60 minutes to cool as it might get wet again in the bag if put in with any heat left in it.  Form into ball and store in a ziplock bag. :)

With all the sickness, I am behind in replying to comments.  I hope to get to that later today. :)  And emails I'm owing people as well. :)  Sorry about the delay.

2 comments:

  1. Hi EsMay,

    Mmm, what better way to end the week than with a good girl spanking :)

    Ooh, play dough, sounds like fun! Thank you for sharing the recipe. Hope you are winning the war against the sickness.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Roz. Yes, I'm looking forward to a much needed spanking. Can't happen tonight because of plans. :( But maybe we'll get a short one in after, or tomorrow. :)

      And this is a great play dough recipe. It never disappoints. :) This was probably my 5th time making it. Have done it when I worked at a day care, baby sitting, etc. :)

      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.