Sunday, December 16, 2018

Kinky Advent - Fulfill Your Fantasies! :)

So, Kinky Truth or Dare turned out to be a LOT of FUN! We only played for 75 minutes because it was so late when we were finally able to, but man, it was fun.  We sat on our bed, him at the head, me near the foot, sitting cross legged in typical girl sleepover fashion. :)  I even tried a toy on the Duke that I never have in the near 11 years of our marriage. I was surprised he let me, and he was surprised he liked it. :P I was NOT allowed to try anything on his bottom or spanking related though. LOL Well, you win some, you lose some. And to be honest, I think it would have freaked me out more than him to try either. :P I literally am going to start thinking up more ideas for this game, and keep it on the side for us to play on a bored night. I hope to have many more ideas for you guys if we do this next year. :) And if we don't, it still might be fun to post the game again for a fun stress reliever type night of fun and conversation. It really created some conversations we hadn't thought to have before.

I hadn't been spanked or plugged in a while, I've been sick for 6-8 weeks, and I didn't realize I would miss either. But when the Duke did both last night, it felt sooo good to connect with him again. Today you can do a spanking if you wish, it's not officially on the list, but today you get to write about your deepest desires, and if you want a spanking, add that in. :) You could be two different people, you could have your tih in trouble for something they'd never do, but the idea of punishing them for it is sexy to you, you could share something you've been wanting to try, but just haven't gotten to, or have been to shy to share, etc. And you don't even have to write it out if that isn't your style. You could just sit down and share the idea, and play from there. :) Have fun. :)

Here is today's challenge.

Day 16 - Sunday - Show your naughty side by writing a play scenario that you can live out that night with your partner.
- It's been a few days since an advent spanking, so add one to your story if you'd like one, and make it just as juicy as you'd like. ;)

Thank you to those of you who have been reading along and playing. It has meant so much.

Here is the Kinky Disciplined Advent in full. :)
And if you didn't get to play Kinky Truth or Dare yesterday, why not give it a try this week? It really was more fun than I thought. :) You can go to the Kinky Truth or Dare here and get ideas, or make your own ideas up as you go. :) Here is the graphic I designed for it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi EsMay,

    Wow, I'm so glad you and the Duke had such fun with the truth or dare. Great that it sparked some conversations between you. Sounds like an awesome time :)

    Oh yum, fantasy time lol.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, it really was a lot of fun. :) I highly suggest doing it, even if it's after Christmas. :) I hope to play a few time a year now, if not more. ;)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.