Sunday, December 02, 2018

The Kinky Advent - Day 2

Here we are at day two.  :)  (Challenge below)  I meant to buy pop rocks for today, but here is confession time.  I ended up in the ER this week, allergic to the antibiotic I was on.  Throat and tongue swollen, trouble breathing, lips, face and hands tingling and asleep, and itchy all over.  I would share the rest. :P  I had an Epi shot, Benadryl and Prednisone.  And I am now the NOT proud owner of my very own epi-pen. :( 

So, I'm on a lot of allergy medicine this week, and feeling sick as a dog as it could take a week, or more, for the allergy to work it's way out of my system.  I haven't gotten out to shop because all the meds are making me too light headed and dizzy.  So hoping I have the energy to get out today to do it. :)

Today's challenge was Baker's idea, so all you happy men out there can say thank you to her afterwards. ;) :P  LOL  The Duke has been looking forward to this one since I put it on the list. lol  Here's hoping I can find poprocks. lol

Day 2 - Sunday
- Food fun.  Set out three food items of choice for your hoh to choose from for either him to spread on you or for you to put on him for a blow job to remember.  Chocolate, whipped cream, peanut butter, whatever melts your butter.  (The Duke heard about using pop rocks from some tih's a few weeks ago, and has been asking ever since.  I think I know what I'll be trying if I can find some, lol)
- If you do not enjoy oral, I'm sure you can find some other way to please your partner. ;)

12 comments:

  1. Oh EsMay! :) How awful that you had that allergic response! I am so glad that you are all sorted out now. Sounds like it was very scary! Feel better!

    This one should make for some happy partners! Pop rocks- I never thought of using that for that. LOL! I know where to get them! Time will tell. Many hugs,

    ❤️Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie. Yes, it was scary. Still having some reactions, but am told they should pass in the next few days.

      I couldn't find pop rocks, but still want to find them and do it another day for the Duke. lol Hope you guys had fun if you tried this with whatever you used. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  2. Gosh EsMay that sounds terrible with your allergic reaction. Sending positive healing vibes your way for a speedy recovery.
    Bakers suggestion looks like fun. Hope you can find your pop rocks.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lindy. It was a bit scary. I wasn't able to find pop rocks. :( I didn't prepare in time because of being sick. But still going to look and hoping to surprise him one night before Christmas. ;)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  3. Hope you get better! That just is awful. I hate allergic reactions!
    Hmmmmm, I do have pop rocks! Lol! I may take them out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minelle, they definitely aren't fun. :) Oh, let me know how the pop rocks worked if you used them. :) :) I've love to know! hehehe
      EsMay

      Delete
  4. Hi EsMay,

    Oh gosh, I'm so sorry to hear about the allergic reaction. How awful, you poor thing. I hope you are feeling better soon.

    What fun today's challenge is :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, I'm hoping some of you out there do have quite a bit of fun. ;) And yes, I am on the mend, but still having reactions, though not as scary as having trouble breathing so much. Yesterday I was struggling, so I laid down and that helped.
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  5. Sorry to hear you are a member of the epi pen club. The thing that is brutal(in addition to needing one) is they expire. Sigh not a cheap medication to have laying around that you hope you never use. LOL

    We have used pop rocks. It's a bit odd ( at least for the giver) you can use actual pop if you want (or I suppose sparkling water for those who don't drink pop). Though root beer 'apparently' has too much carbonation. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I should try Prosecco 'tis the season after all! lol

    willie

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Augh, and mine doesn't have refills on it. Thank you for letting me know, Willie. Now I'll have to find where the date is on it. The ER doctor wrote the script, so I'll ask my family doctor about how I go about getting more when it expires.
      I think I should be thankful that I'm allergic to root beer. lol. (gives me instant migraines, not swelling of throat or anything) I might have to try lemon lime pop or something. Though white wine sounds like an amazing substitute. :) Might try that too. Or we have some really nice Dark Chocolate Orange wine too, that might be nice. hehe
      EsMay

      Delete
    2. Well could be that you have no refills on the script because you can't accidently take antibiotics so once these leave your system you will no longer require an epi-pen. Though you might need a medic alert bracelet

      Delete
    3. OH wow! I have to see my doctor in the new year, I'll have to ask her. It probably is a good idea, one I never thought of. Thank you, Willie.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.