Monday, December 03, 2018

Kinky Advent - Chore Time - Day 3

Today is a day I REALLY need, but didn't realize it when I put it on the list.  Being sick the past few weeks, and this week basically being too exhausted to even move, my poor house is the pits.  I am looking forward to having more of a schedule to help me know what to do each day and not be overwhelmed by the enormity of it all.  If I have a clear plan, then I can just focus on what needs to be done that day, and not feel guilty for the rest that is to wait. :)

Day 3 - Monday
- Sit down together and create a list of daily chores, grocery shopping, gift shopping, gift wrapping, stuffing stockings, putting up decorations, baking, Christmas dinner prep, etc to tackle for the month, or just the week before Christmas. This is so the house is in a state you all can relax in when company comes, and there isn't last minute frantic running around the weekend before Christmas which could lead to stressful blowouts, or steal your joy. You may want to pencil in all events you're going to during the month to better know how to plan your days.



6 comments:

  1. I know this one doesn't sound like fun, but I think this one is really helpful to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really helped me get on the right page by doing this with you. And it helped a lot when you saw all that was on the list to have you say you were going to help. That meant a lot. Thank you, Duke. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  2. Hi EsMay,

    Today's challenge is such a great idea. I hope you are feeling better.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz, I'm starting to get there. :) And today's challenge did end up being a big blessing to us, so I'm hoping it will help others. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  3. Hi EsMay, :) I agree with Roz! Talking about how to help make the holiday season stress free/planning is a great idea! Feel good! Many hugs,

    ❤️Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the idea, Katie. :) It really is helping here already. Even with a house full of sick people. It seems to be spreading. *augh* lol
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.