Wednesday, December 19, 2018

What Was I Thinking?

Intense weather is here.  I'm putting a few posts up ahead of time because of brown outs, hoping we don't lose power though.  HOPING these also self post.  I've tried a few this month that did not self post.  I double checked the date and time, and hours after, they were still set as scheduled and hadn't posted. :(

Today's challenge is a bit exciting, thinking of my hands being tied, but then I look at the rule and spatula I suggested, and wonder WHAT IN THE WORLD I was thinking!  Those are not favourite implements by any stretch of the imagination.  If some of you will no longer talk to me after today, I have to admit, I totally understand!  lol

Day 19 - Wednesday
- 40 Spanks with a Ruler or Spatula.  Have the tih’s hands tied together, or to something sturdy.
- Hoh's, pick out clothes you’d like her to wear on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.  You may want your tih to dress more feminine, submissive, or flirty.  To mix it up, Hoh’s maybe let your tih pick your clothes for the same day. Maybe she wants you to dress more dominant, more dressy, or sexy that day than normal.

2 comments:

  1. Hi EsMay,

    Oh gosh re your weather. Take care and stay safe. I am crossing fingers you don't lose power. It's meant to be almost summer here yet we have a few days ahead of wind and rain. It's bucketing down as I write. It is warm though.

    As for the challenge. Wow, yes, what were you thinking? LoL

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully it does not look like we'll lose power. :) I love that, bucketing down. :) We say down pour or deluge here, and now it makes me wonder what other places say. :)
      Yes, what was I thinking. AUGH. We'll see, it's doubtful with the number of people here that he'll get to use either as they're so loud, which may mean an even more nasty implement. EEK!!! lol
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.