Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Spanking Christmas Carols. :) HAHAHA

Last night in chat, instead of answering questions, we were asked if there were Christmas songs we could turn into spanking ones. Here are the ones I came up with. It was fun! :)  Had to throw these guys in. I made them a few years ago, but they seemed to fit this post. :)
- It came upon the midnight clear, those glorious screams of pain, that often happen over the knee, when a sub makes promises in vain
- I heard the bells on Christmas day, they helped the screaming fade away, of poor dear wives begging for their lives, begging peace on earth for all they're worth.
- Dashing through the snow, to escape the swinging Dom, got to run real fast, so that he thinks I'm gone. He's out for my butt this time, gonna make me pay my crimes, no angelic smile will save me this time, I've really crossed the line
- EsMay the sorry spanked sub, had a very red behind, and if you ever saw her, you'd know she was paying for her crimes.
- Up on the roof top the reindeer pause, as they hear a dom yell about broken laws, a lady is screaming of how sorry she is, her dom is saying he's disappointed.
- Dashing through the snow, in a finely covered sleigh, holding my sub down, to finally have my way. To make her butt all red, with my heavy hand of lead, she'll do her best to keep silent, so no one thinks I'm violent.
- Silent Night, Holy Night, All is Calm, All is Bright, Round that beautiful spanked bottom, Glowing bright from much needed attention. She will not sleep on her back tonight, oh how she wished that she might.
- All I want for Christmas is a white cheery bottom, an untouched bottom, a happy bottom. All I want for Christmas is an unspanked bottom so I can sit for a Merry Christmas.
- Ding dong merrily on high, the Christmas paddle is swinging, ding dong verily she cries, while her voice is clearly ringing
- We wish you a merry Christmas, a very cherry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas with a bright cherry derriere.

Today's and this past Sunday's challenges were thought up by Baker. :) Have fun. :)

Day 18 - Tuesday
- Naughty elf on the shelf.  Put your elf in a naughty position and see if your partner can mimic that position.  Keep this away from prying eyes of any children though. Use a stuffed animal or drawing if you don't have an elf.

Only a week to go!  I cannot believe how fast this month has gone.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi EsMay,

    LoL, I love the lyrics, very clever. What a great fun challenge too. Well done to you and Baker. I hope there are no strains or injuries from this one lol.

    Can't believe only a week to go!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, glad you liked, Roz. :) I'm too stiff from sleeping upright for a week to try this one, but hoping no one gets any strains or injuries. ;)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  2. very cute :-) Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Terps. :) Merry Christmas to you too.
      EsMay

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.