Friday, December 21, 2018

Want To Play Doctor? Hehehe

Yesterday was crazy, and the Duke took on extra hours at work, so I couldn't play a prank on him.  But I plan to today. :)  I also hope we get to do today's dare tonight.  We've never played doctor! :P

Day 21 - Friday
- Oh, Doctor, I have an ouchie.  Well then, someone needs a full body exam.  You? Him?  Run your hands all over, comment on colour, size, shape, investigate the parts you love, the most intimate parts that may make them, or both of you, blush.  Comment on reactions. ;)  Give orders for positions you need them in to check each area, remind them you expect them to be a very good patient.  Use a flashlight or magnifying glass for an even more up close look.  And don’t forget to be very thorough.

Can you believe Christmas is in 4 days.  It's now too late to order anything to arrive by Christmas, and the stores are crazy.  I went to the grocery store yesterday at 11am, and it was jam packed, and I decided to shop later.  Merry Christmas if you don't get on again before then.  I hope you have a Merry Christmas with great memories.  :)

2 comments:

  1. He he, interesting challenge EsMay. Who know what one may discover lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, yes. LOL It was interesting, and oh so much fun. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.