Sunday, December 09, 2018

Day 9 - Some Crafty Fun. :)

I don't know where the day got to. I am sooo sorry this is so late. Baby girl is very sick, we were until at least 2am. Would love prayer. She hasn't been able to keep food down since Wednesday afternoon. Even at the doctor yesterday she threw up and he just said to keep giving her saline sprays 5-7 times a day. She had the flu, but throwing up now is from gagging on post nasal drip. She's miserable, poor thing. She finally kept down a small bit of ice cream. I normally wouldn't give it to her when she is sick, but she was crying for it, and I figured at this point I would do whatever I could to help her.

Today's challenge is here. :)

Day 9 - Sunday
- Take some play dough or clay and see if you can spend the evening recreating parts of each others’ bodies.  Or do the same with drawing.  If the images aren’t too risqué, we'd love to see some posted on your blog. :)  (I'll post an easy play dough recipe a few days before hand in case you want to make it.)  To mix it up, make your partner expose on their body each part you create for the rest of the game.

The recipe if you need to make some play dough is here. :)
I would HONESTLY love to see some of the things you come up with, if they aren't too risqué. :P  Don't put up anything you wouldn't want a loved one seeing. :P

Have fun. :)  If you're itching for a spanking, there is a nice one in store for tomorrow. :)

Here is the full Kinky Disciplined Advent if you haven't seen it yet. :)  Hope you're having fun with which ever days you get to do. :)


4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear your kiddo is sick. Popsicles, popsicles, popsicles. Everything is better with popsicles. LOL Love the advent! Good times.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH, thank you, Amy. She won't take them yet, but here's hoping today will be the day she tries. :) :) And I'm so glad you're loving the advent. We haven't gotten to every day because of sickness, but I'm loving the ones we have done. :)
      EsMay

      Delete
  2. Hi EsMay,

    Oh gosh, I'm so sorry your little girl is sick, it's so worrying when they are sick. Sending positive thoughts that she recovers quickly.

    Love the challenge! Sounds like fun :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Roz. It is a bit worrying. I know she'll be okay, but when she's gagging non stop for hours, I feel the worry building. And glad you love the challenge. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.