Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Blog Design

I don't really have much to share today.  Just finally got my page the way I want... I think.  LOL  I did all the graphics myself, and being part perfectionist, took quite a while.  I did one design and then another, not quite liking the first one.  I did a whole revamp, and think... I can live with this layout and design. :)

I like the colors too.  I once saw a gift bag with stripes on it in these colors.  Even though it was many years ago, I still have loved seeing these colors together since.  Pink, Teal, and Chocolate. 

I also never was a big butterfly person, I've always preferred giraffes, and who knows, I might trade them in sometime and swap out the butterflies, but I did a scrapbook for a friend this fall in butterflies, and have thought they were cute ever since.

Anyway, like I said, not really anything to share, but just what I've been up to.  So if you happened to find this blog a few weeks ago, and kept seeing it changing, I wasn't going crazy, honest. :)  Just working on it when I could get the time in to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.