Tuesday, October 09, 2018

Words Of Dominance - In A Spanking

It's been a crazy week.  Thanksgiving here in Canada this past weekend, so that meant lots of family.  It's nice to have the house back to normal, though I do love having everyone here. :)

So, the Duke and I were in a chat last night, and it talked a bit about what the Hoh / Dom could say for an tih / sub.  It got me thinking, he hasn't been saying much in the way of anything to help me feel submissive.  I have been doing all I can think of to be submissive on my own, but he used to use his words a lot, and that really helped me.  So he admitted last night in chat that he couldn't think of the things to say.

Today on a date I asked him if we could write down ideas of things he could say during certain situations.  I just wanted to try to find ways to help him.  He loved that idea.  We also talked about how it wasn't just what he said, but how he said it.  With a serious tone, or deeper voice, or with a stern glare, and things like that.

I thought I'd spend a few posts sharing the ideas we come up with in case they can help anyone else. :)

I broke today's ideas up into three sections of a spanking.
- Getting Started
- Fighting A Spanking
- Keeping Her Attention During A Spanking

I didn't add and for ending or for after the spanking, or the lecture in this one because I felt this was already a lot of info for one post.  I do hope to add those in posts in the next week or two. :)

SPANKING FOR PUNISHMENT

Getting Started
- Pants Down / Panties down / Take off Your Clothes / Strip
- Lay over the bed / Climb over my knee / Lean over the chair
- Put that bottom out further.  Make it look like it's begging for the spanking it knows it deserves.
- Hands under your head / linked behind your back / under your chest / stretched out above you / holding onto the pillow
- Keep your feet down / No kicking / Legs apart
- Now, you earned this spanking.  I want you get into position on your own, and then kindly ask for your spanking.
- I'm going to use my hand, the loopy, and the cane on you.  I expect you to stay in place for each one.  Do you understand?
- You're going to be a good girl and be very quiet, aren't you?
- I know this is hard for you, thank you for getting into position without a fight.  This shows me that you are taking this seriously, and accepting your punishment.
- If you're not willing to get / stay in position, you can go into the corner until you're ready to accept responsibility, and admit you need/have earned this spanking. 
- What is your safeword in case you need it?

Fighting A Spanking
- Stop fighting.  If you didn't want to be here, you wouldn't have (name offense).
- Feet down / stop kicking / keep those feet still or I paddle your soles next.
- Get your hands out of the way or I'll cane your palms.
- If you don't stop thrashing about, I'll tie you down/restrain you.  And trust me, if I have to restrain you it will hurt a whole lot more.
- Do I need to add the butt plug to help you calm down?
- This isn't too much.  You can take more, and you will take more.  I've got you, you can do this, but you need to be punished for what you did so that you can release your guilt, and so that I can make sure you never, ever, do this again.
- Fighting this spanking is showing me that you don't think I can lead you.  Is that what you think?  Because if it is, maybe I need to show you with my hand just how ready/equipped/suited for the job I am.
- I don't want to have to gag you, so scream into your pillow if you find you're having trouble keeping quiet.  We don't want anyone to know what is going on in here, do we?

Keeping Her Attention During The Spanking
- Good girl.  You are taking your spanking so well.  I've very proud of you.
- Take a deep breath.  I know you hurt, but you're doing very well.
- I hope you're starting to learn that this isn't acceptable behaviour and that I will not be tolerating it in the future.
- Look at that.  You're turning quite pink.  Let's see if we can't make this a bit darker.  This naughty bottom hasn't paid nearly enough for what you did.
- You're not going to do this again are you?  Because if you do, next time, this spanking will feel like love taps.
- If we're ever here again, with you being spanked over this issue, I will add daily spanking / extra implement / loss of privileges / grounding / etc. to it. 
- I want you to count out these last 20 spanks and then say "Thank you, Sir, may I please have more."
- You're sorry?  Were you sorry before you did this?  Were you sorry when you disrespected me by breaking my rules?  You might be sorry now, but you're not as sorry as you're going to be.
- Girls / Women always make lots of promises they can't keep when they're being spanked.  But I'll be here to help you keep your promises, won't I?
- You need to listen to me.  You need to follow my rules.  And when you don't, you need to be punished, don't you?  You need to have this bottom reddened by me and be reminded of who you answer to.

I'd love to hear if you would have added anything to these lists, or if you have ideas for ending and after a spanking, maintenance/role affirmation/stress relief spankings, the lecture, and words of dominance just in every day life. :)  I hope to do three more posts to help the Duke.  :)  He'll grow into finding his own words, but since he said these would help, I wanted to give him ideas.

11 comments:

  1. Hi EsMay,

    Firstly, Happy belated Thanksgiving. I'm glad it sounds like you had a wonderful weekend celebrating.

    What a great idea! Some HoH's do struggle to find the right words and there are some great ideas here. Fortunately this isn't something Rick has generally struggled with.

    I know I definitely need the words to accompany the spanking otherwise I don't end up in the right mindset.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to pick your, or his, brain sometime for ideas then. :) :) I am the same, I need those words to accompany the spanking, or else I just feel alone, taking a spanking, and can't get my heart and head to line up to where they need to be.
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  2. Hi EsMay,

    Happy Thanksgiving! It was a wonderful day for it wasnt it?

    That is a great post! What a wonderful way to work as a team figuring this out!

    By giving him the words to help with his dominant head space, it is helping you with your submissive head space. Maybe as I get braver, I will show this to my hubby.

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is totally helping. And already, he's coming up with things on his own just from this one list. Might make finishing the other lists a bit redundant. hahaha And yes, Thanksgiving was a lovely day. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
    2. I am Happy to hear that he is coming up with his own words. I know for me that is something I would need for Lee to do. I do not need many words especially if ever in trouble so to speak, I always know what I did or usually I do. Did you guys discuss why he doesn't feel like he know what to say any longer? I would think he should say exactly how he feels. I am happy it is helping you both.

      Delete
    3. Hi, Ashley. :) He hasn't seemed to be able to figure out why this is happening. It happened when we started the first time too. The Duke is not used to thinking for himself. I encourage, but it's too easy to slip back into how he was raised. He was raised to blindly obey without thought. :( Once he see how to do things on his own though, he can usually grasp it. I think how he was raised has created some major issues for him. His mother is just starting to realize that and has said she didn't do right by him and his siblings on certain things, and I think that's helping free him too. We'll keep plugging along and see how it works out. :) I feel the same too, that I don't need many words. Even just a short sentence or two and it works wonders. :) Actually, too many words, too may orders, and it gets buried, and over done I find. :)
      EsMay

      Delete
  3. I would love to chat with you. I think our husbands are a bit similar.
    We have yet to begin anything like this, but we’ve been taking.
    It concerns me because he doesn’t think for himself. I’m the focused, responsible one. I’ve aleays led because someone has to.
    However I’m tired of always being In charge. How do I let someone led who doesn’t know how to? Who is an amazing man, but just doesn’t understand.
    We talked about starting with stress spankings. Idk. I don’t need another thing I’m in charge of however. Ugh. Where to go with this??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. I would love to talk to you through email whenever you'd like. :) My email is near the top right of the page. :)

      I won't lie, if your husband is a lot like mine, the first year of DD was horrible, and wonderful. It was a lot of me still being in charge so that I could teach him how to be in charge. It was a lot more work for me than I already had, but after that, things got so good. :) A baby, the Duke being in a horrible accident where I had to care for him for a couple of months, my parents moving in, buying a house, all within a year or two, it just really upset our balance, and so we're having to start again, but thankfully it is not anywhere near as painful this time around for him to learn to lead again.

      Stress relief spankings can be a great way to start, you could also add role affirmation spankings if you think that would help. That way he could practice a couple lines at a time of showing he's in charge. It might take a lot of encouragement for you at first, and I know how hard that can be when you already feel empty, and like you give everything you have. :( And if he's like the Duke, the Duke would stand up, step back, need encouragement, and step up again. The biggest piece of advice I could give is in the early months, don't challenge as he learns to lead. It's HARD. There will be things he'll ask that you'll want to say no to, or spankings that you think you'll want until it's time, and then you may want to fight with all you have in you. I did this by mistake, just being overwhelmed. But, all it did was send mixed signals to the Duke. With my words I said I wanted it, with my actions I said I didn't. Not sure that would happen for you guys, but just, I wish I'd known what I was doing back then. :)

      Anyway, not sure if any of that helps, or makes things worse, sorry. :( But please feel free to email me. :) I am doing a post in the next week or two on things the dominant can say during stress relief / maintenance / role affirmation spankings, so maybe some of that will help. :)

      EsMay

      Delete
  4. I love these examples. It is nice to know that I am not the only TiH for whom words really matter.

    PrincessImp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, PrincessImp. :) Definitely not the only one. I really need them. :)
      EsMay

      Delete
  5. This list is such a good go-to. For newer people, and the experienced. Its like muscle memory - if you practice it becomes almost automatic!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.