Saturday, October 13, 2018

My Punishment Spanking

So, I got a bit out of hand.  Family is visiting, and I got distracted tonight by hanging out with them.  I had told the Duke I was going to get our daughter a bedtime snack.  An hour later she's still up, I had only meant to hang out with family for a minute, but soon it was an hour, and I realized the Duke was hiding away in our room.  He'd had a long day at work and needed a few minutes to himself.

I was upset.  Why hadn't he attempted to put our daughter to bed for me?  When I oh so politely asked him.  (What, can't a woman be upset and use her angelic voice on her husband?)  Okay, I was a bit snippy.  Not as snippy as I felt, but still, it wasn't respectful.  He said I had told him I was getting her a bedtime snack, and that I would be back.  I got more upset, but held it in.  But then he got more upset.  So I told him that he was allowed to spank me and tell me that if I had wanted him to put our daughter to bed, all I had to do was leave my family for a minute, let him know, and then I could have gone back.

And then I wished I could take it back!  But he wouldn't let me.  I said I wanted to undo my idea.  Nope, didn't work.  He said we needed to do it to restart our dynamic.  I told him we could do that the next thing I did wrong!  He didn't agree. :P  But hey, I tried. :P

So, I put our daughter to bed after we said prayers together.  Then went to our room.  I put the oscillating fan on, and a mp3 player playing music.  We tested it later, it didn't do one little thing to hide the sound.  OH MY GOODNESS. lol

I was told to strip.  *GULP*  Not to question my husband, and Duke, if you read this, honest, no questioning here.  *whistling innocently*  But why does a body have to be naked to be spanked?  Wouldn't just the butt being bare be enough?  Or even better, what if we added a few layers on top of our panties and pants???  Wouldn't that be the very best way to be spanked?  You know, a pair of flannel pajamas, pair of jogging pants.  I'm all for adding a pillow between layers as well, you can never be too safe. :P  Anyone agree???? :)

And then he told me he was going to use the cane and the loopy.  Um... we seriously need to think up some cool names for them like some of you in blogland have.  Because "I'm going to use the cane and the loopy." just doesn't have the same feel to it as "I'm going to be using Bite and Thunder."  Right?  lol  We'll have to figure out what to call them.

So, anyway, I was told to bend over the bed.  I was able to take the wooden dowel better than I hoped.  He spanked me, again and again, a good 40-50 times at least I'm guessing.  The loopy though, he kept hitting the same spot closer to my right hip, and after about 12-15 swats, my legs came out from underneath me and I almost collapsed to the floor.  The pain was so bad.  I forced myself right back into position, but it happened a second time, and that time my knees did hit the floor.  I am not proud of myself for that. :( 

He lectured, and man, my last post must have resounded with him, because he kept me with him the whole time.  He told me I had to talk to him about things, that I could have taken a minute away to tell him what I wanted from him.  He told me how much he liked how red my bottom was getting and how I was doing good during the spanking until he went too long on the loopy.  At that point though he told me to keep my foot down and to stay still.  *augh*  I tried so hard.  Thankfully he understood and was not mad at me.  I am so glad he talked during the spanking so that my head was kept on him.

Afterwards he pulled me in and we cuddled.  He was a little too happy to have me still naked and him fully dressed.  That lead to me pleasing him, and now we're both happy while I sit here, almost an hour later, on a warm bottom. 

Eek.  A house full of people, and you can hear a spanking from our room, no matter what we do.  And you know what?  I don't care.  I literally dare anyone to challenge us, because we need this.  I NEED THIS.  And we checked the laundry room, it's not possible, Dad's desk is right near by, which he is always at, and I forgot that there is a 3 foot by 4 foot hole in the wall by the dryer that runs to just a few feet from where he sits.  Um, no thank you.  So if someone asks, we'll just say we were being intimate.  Spanking is a form of being intimate, so it's not a lie... right?  I doubt my parents would ever consider that the Duke spanks me. :)  So that line feels safest.

7 comments:

  1. Oh EsMay,

    Oops! Interesting how family brings out the not so submissive side in us! I am sorry that you got spanked (sorta?), but how wonderful to hear Duke speaking the words to you!

    As for others hearing, well, it's your house, your rules, your life. It isn't their concern, it is your marriage, your choice. No explanation required. Be proud of you intimate and close you are to your husband. You are choosing each other everyday. Be proud of it.

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laughing so hard. You're sorta sorry I got spanked, eh? LOL And you're right. We are so proud of where we're getting again, and we're not going to let anyone stop us. Though we have spent time today looking up sound proofing options, and playing around with things to see how they sound proof or not. :)
      EsMay

      Delete
  2. Hi EsMay, "Bite" and "Thunder" lol. Ooh ouch! I am so glad we don't have a loopy! I'm glad the Duke talked you through the spanking and kept you in the right mindset. Love how this ended :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL The Duke doesn't like those names, so we'll have to think of something else, but I do think the loopy may still need to be called bite, because does it ever bite! lol :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  3. Having company so puts a damper on anything spanky or intimate in this house. I certainly get how you'd be stressed having to live it 7x24. Maybe put a tv in your room and turn the sound up? It would serve as both an excuse to go to your room and add some soundproofing. Whatever you do, happy for you, that you and Duke are finding your way back ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does. I can't believe we were brave enough to try with company. lol But with all their noise, we weren't worried about ours. We do have a tv, hmm, we tried the mp3 player and it didn't help, but the tv is much larger, with larger speakers, never thought to try it. Going to have to now. :) Thank you for the suggestion. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  4. Its gotta be so hard! My mom has been staying with us for weeks at at time, and it has been difficult. She doesn't even live here - with you guys having people underfoot 247, its gotta be rough.

    And you shouldn't have to pause who you are because of other people being dependent on you. You don't owe them any explanation, and if they ask, saying you were being intimate is more than enough.

    If they really don't like it, they can leave!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.