Sunday, October 14, 2018

Are You A Contradictory Wife Too? :)

Okay, I'll admit, sometimes I'll say one thing, and do another, or vice versa.  Sometimes I'll say one thing, and the next day say something completely different without realizing how contradictory I am being.  It is something I work on, because I want to be consistent, but let's face it... I'm a woman, and half the time what we want changes from day to day, if not hour to hour.  lol  Or maybe that's just me.  :P


Here are two very short videos that someone shared on Facebook this week, and I have to admit, some of it was more like me than I will admit to you all. ;)  :P  I haven't ever heard of this video blogger, have you guys?  I can't say if she's good or not, but these videos are awesome.  I will admit I was not like her dominant statement though, though the first part of that conversation did happen this summer. lol

If you  have 4.5 minutes, I think you'll be highly entertained.  I had to show them to the Duke so that he would understand I was not alone in being a confusing wife, and let him know what some of the comments on Facebook said, though I got these videos off of YouTube in case anyone didn't have a Facebook account.  I try not to be a contradictory wife, but by nature, I'm as contradictory as this woman.  lol  Poor Duke.  It is something I have been working on because I think that was part of what was messing him up in starting DD again.  The more consistent I become, the more consistent he is able to become.

Video 1 - 1 min 57 secs long.
Video 2 - 2 mins 39 secs long.

6 comments:

  1. LMAO... Esmay I've seen this before. Her name is Tiffany and I follow her on fb and instagram. She's great!
    Her messages are possitive and uplifting- she was a drug addict who has recovered and she also struggles with anxiety and depression. She tried to help other people by giving them hope.
    I can be like this too, lol, so I had a good laugh when she posted this!
    Jlynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jlynne, thank you for letting me know. I'll have to look her up. :) And thank you for admitting you're like this too, glad to know that I'm not alone in blogland. hehehe It is a good laugh to watch them. :)
      EsMay

      Delete
  2. LoL EsMay,

    I can never make up my mind about anything. Or if I do, I keep changing it lol. In New Zealand "yeah/nah" is a common saying lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA I should start answering the Duke with that. Yeah.... Nah. LOL Wonder how long my bottom would stay safe. :) I want to say I don't change my mind often, and for small things I don't, but I wonder how often I do for bigger things... Hmmm. I'll have to ask the Duke. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
    2. I LOL when watching this. I can be somewhat like this, especially when I think I need to start eating better, but wait Baby can you get me a butterfinger while your out? Or wait myabe some ice cream also. LOL

      Delete
    3. LOL I may have done that, several times. LOL I love butterfingers. They're hard to get here, so when I see them, I get like five. :)
      EsMay

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.