Saturday, October 20, 2018

New Implements!!! So Excited!

As many of you know, we've been trying to find a way to conduct spankings quietly because we need them back in our lives.  So today I will show our four new implements! :)  Sorry, I'm just A LOT a little excited about them! :)

Isn't this pretty!?!?! :)  I realized while making it that it even has a heart shape near the top, how appropriate is that? (the two top side by side loops form the top of the heart)  I love that.  I have wanted this style of antique Victorian carpet beater for quite a while, but whenever I tried different ropes and cords, it either ended way too large, or too flimsy.  I wanted something small for over the lap spankings.  Then, when mentioning an old cat I used to have to a fellow blogger this week, I recalled the pet lead we used to use for him that was tucked away.  It's like a clothesline, but half as thick, and covered in red vinyl instead of clear.  I literally only had a foot left of the cord when I was done!  So thankful there was enough.  Here is the picture I used to look at while trying to figure out the loops and crossovers.  And here is the link for how to do the handle from a former post I did.  I actually had to look at it as I had forgotten how.  I put a length from a metal coat hanger in to reinforce the handle.  I am pleased to say that this carpet beater, or should I say "bum beater", is only 14 inches long from tip to tip. :)

Now, this implement is not completely quiet, though it is not much louder than our loopy.  BUT, the great thing is, is that it does not sound like a spanking at all.  It sounds like a stick tapping against the wall or something. :)  I'm sure we can come up with some kind of excuse for the sound if we ever need. :)  It feels just like a paddle!  I can't tell you the last time I was spanked by a paddle because it's been a few years I believe.  I'm so excited.  I missed that feeling.  Right now we can't even do his hand on my bottom unless we sneak in a quick tap or two, it's too loud, but this, feels more intimate than the dowel and loopy.  It hits a large area all at once... it's like a hug and a spanking all in one... I know that probably sounds funny, but I felt so covered when the Duke tried this out on me today.  It was amazing.  I know it's going to be a favourite of mine, even though it packs quite a punch.  BTW, if you ever make a handle like this, wear gloves, I did half last, half today, and I have blisters on my pinky fingers and my index fingers from how right I had to keep pulling the rope.

Here are all of our thin whippy implements together.  The three longest are our new ones.  Two dowels, and one window blind wand.  The new window blind wand (see through, far right), is 20", called a tilt wand, and is exactly like the 12" one we have but longer.  I LOVE IT!  It's so whippy, and stings so good, which I'll probably hate when it comes to punishments. lol  I wanted a longer one because the 12" we have is just too short to do much of anything, so glad we tried the longer one.  The thinner, longer dowel is pretty stingy as well.  The medium sized dowel is good too, but it's more thuddy and less stingy.  I did different colour grips on the dowels so that the Duke could easily grab one and know which he had without having to compare sizes.

So, here above are all our thin quiet implements now, and here to the side are our three wider implements.  Loopy, and two different carpet beater styles.  Have to say, I love having these now.  All the louder implements are now buried at the bottom of our chest, and these lay on the very top of everything in the chest so they're easy access.  :) 
Sitting on a hot bottom right now after testing out our four new treasures, and feeling very happy. :)  This is going to make living our dynamic so much easier. :)

Now we have eight quiet implements in total.  SOOO happy with them.  Only one did I not make or alter besides adding grips.  The short tilt wand.  Even the longer one was 27" cut and sanded down to 20".  I asked the Duke if he minded that they were all hand made or altered by me, and he said he loved that. :)  Thank goodness.

6 comments:

  1. Hi EsMay,

    Ooh, these all look like they pack a punch. Ouch! Very clever of you making the carpet beater..err..bum beater lol. It does look pretty :)

    Glad you are finding ways to embrace your dynamic with others in the house.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Roz, they all do pack a punch. :) But I'm just so happy to find a way to get back into spanking, that for the moment, I'm too excited to be worried. Though I may be writing a post to say otherwise in the very near future. lol
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  2. EsMay,

    Aren't you creative. They do look ouchy though.

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boo, these are VERY ouchy. lol What was I thinking!?!?! Be careful what you wish for. lol
      EsMay

      Delete
  3. That new beater is gorgeous. Have you ever eaten Twizzler's Pull N Peel Licorice? The beater actually reminds me of that candy!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.