Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Getting The Lecture Down

Submission here is growing, and my goodness, so is dominance.  I was spanked Friday, as you know.  Then on Saturday, I was spanked for no other reason than that we'd been testing out implements again, trying to find ways to drown out the noise.  By the time we were done, I was ready, and so was he.  It was long and hard, and great.  Sunday we didn't... maybe he took a day of rest? :P  And then, last night I was frazzled.  Too many things going wrong, headache, sprained ankle, lack of sleep, and we were about to go to chat (the ADDS chat that happens on Monday evenings for DD and D/s couples).  I told the Duke I needed help.  I can deal with being cranky on my own, but it takes hours.  I try to convince myself to calm down, to take a breath, that I'm in control of my emotions, but it takes hours for it to work.  But a quick trip bent over the bed, with the Duke lecturing like the Dom Boss I'd always dreamt of but never expected to get, and I was in my happy place with a hot bottom and guidelines to follow in two minutes.

It started off like this while getting some snacks ready:
EsMay: I'm going crazy, I might need some help.
Duke: You look like you're doing really well, I can't tell at all that you're upset.
EsMay: I'm like one thing away from losing it.  (complete with embarrassed frown)
Duke: Do you need me to take care of this, or can you do it on your own?
EsMay: I need some help.  (boy was that hard to admit)

He took me to the bedroom, got out the window blind wand, it's about a foot long.  Snappy, but quiet.  He got me to bend over the side of the bed, and then the swats started, but so did the lecture.  This may not be word for word, but it's close, as close as I can remember.

Duke:  I know you're feeling upset, but I expect you to keep calm.  (whack, whack, whack, brought my pants down)  You are not ruled by your emotions.  You can control them.  When we are done, I want this bad attitude to be gone.  (whack, whack, whack, brought my panties down)
EsMay: It will be, it's already working.  You can stop now.  (boy was he hitting hard, harder than normal, and he'd just started on my bare skin!)
Duke:  You don't decide if it's working.  I decide, and I think we need to go longer.  (gosh, darn it all, and my leg kicked up unintentionally at this point because he started hitting harder)  Get that foot down! 
EsMay:  (GULP)  Sorry. 
Duke:  I want you to calm, I want you to let all this flow out of you so that you're in a good mood for chat. You can do this.  I want you to try. (whack, whack, whack, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK)
EsMay: I promise, I'll be calm.  It's already worked.  I don't feel upset or cranky anymore.  Thank you.  (and it was the truth, I wasn't just trying to get out of it at this point)
Duke:  Okay.  I think you are right, it is working.  Remember, I decide when we're done, not you.  Now, if you aren't in a good mood for chat, we'll be right back here afterwards.  Do you understand? (still whacking)
EsMay: Yes.
Duke: You can get up now, and pull your pants and panties back up.  (finally, it stops, thank goodness, we hug and then I pull them up)

And we did have a good chat. :)  I couldn't focus as well as I would have liked, but I still had fun, and we got to discuss some fun things.  It was about DD and Transparency last night. :)  And then one of the Hoh's asked about how each woman viewed their submission afterwards which led to more discussion. :)

The Duke is really stepping into his own, and I don't think he'll need those other posts of suggestions on things to say, but I think I'll still do the posts.  I might do one later this week, just in case they can help anyone else since I've already mostly put them together anyway. :)  Loving this place we're in.  I'm getting lots of swat bys, his hand possessively on the back of my neck or shoulder, attention, kisses, loving, and sore bottoms. :)  I asked him if the things he is saying to show dominance, and the lectures, are what he thinks and feels, or if he's doing what he thinks I expect.  He said they're how he thinks and feels, and it's nice to be able to say them.  I have to agree. :)

By the way, changed my title bar for the first time in like five years... can anyone guess what new implement is there now? :)

If you're ever free Monday nights at 8:30 pm EST, feel free to join us. :)  You need to read the rules before you can click to enter. :)

8 comments:

  1. So glad he was there for you when you needed him and that you guys are doing better. I've been gone for a while so last I was here you were struggling a bit. This was good to read.
    I didn't know chats were still happening on ADDS. Maybe we'll check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good to be in this place, Jlynne, and not where we were. :) I'm definitely excited. And I think they did have a break from chat on ADDS for a while. I'm not a regular member, but we are starting back, and enjoying it. :)
      EsMay

      Delete
  2. This is great. I think I will show Tom. Such a gift to be brought back into line before things downward spiral!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Princessimp, it really is a gift. I am so thankful I was able to admit my need, and he met me in it. :)
      EsMay

      Delete
  3. Hi, EsMay! I'm glad things are working out better for you guys with the spanking and lecturing and everything! I am glad you are getting the stress relief that you need. We all know how that feels to need it and have to ask for it and then later ask our husbands if he is just saying it or does he feel it, too. That communication you have going on is ideal for all of us and sometimes we get it right here at our house and sometimes we don't, but like I say on my blog, we are a work in progress. Speaking of things at the top of people's blogs.... I don't know what you had before, but is it the ouchy Loopy that is new? You have all those at your house? I find the experimenting tests my patience.... lol... but I know it's necessary especially when we're trying to find quiet implements or more effective ones! Hugs! Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Windy. :) It is the loopy. We don't have all those implements now, but we have at one point or another. :) The bath brush started to splinter, and the wooden spoon cracked. The Duke didn't like the belt, and the hair brush was thin wood, and it split in half. lol

      Yes, asking him if he was feeling it, or just saying it, eek, that could have gone so bad, but I'm glad he's doing this as much for him as he is for me. :)

      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  4. Hi EsMay,

    Ooh, is the loopy the new implement?

    This post made me smile :) I'm so happy to hear you and the Duke are in such a good place. I'm so glad you are getting what you need in terms of words from the Duke efc.

    Asking, or letting them know what we need is so hard. Good on you! I'm glad the Dukd was able to give you what you needed.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, it is the loopy! :) And thank you, it is nice to have admitted it to him. He asked me just a few minutes ago, after we got up, if I was cranky this morning. Which, I am, slightly. Thankfully he saw that we didn't have time, and that I was able to get it under control myself. Just didn't get enough sleep and several people demanding attention. But it should be okay. If not, I'll ask for another reset when he gets home tonight. ;)

      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.