Friday, March 29, 2019

FIXED - A Place I Love To Share :)

If you read here earlier today, the link I provided wasn't working.  I let the owner know, and he has gotten it fixed.  It should work now. :)  I took down the post while I waited, and reposting now. :)

Hello. :)  I was going to put up my questions post today, but I only have three questions so far.  Either way, I'm going to answer them on the 31st, but I wanted to see first if there were any other questions people had for us.  About our life?  Our marriage?  Our dynamics?  Whatever. :)  If you want to ask anonymously, you can ask in the comments, or email at esmayslife@gmail.com and let me know if you want your name in the question or not. :)

It isn't like me to share a site with you all... but today I want to.  It's a special place to me. :)  I checked with the owner a few weeks ago to make sure it was alright to share, and to get some info. :)

The Duke is very protective of where I'm allowed to go outside of my blog.  The Duke has flat out not let me on a forum before, and is very careful to check with the one I'm allowed to go on.  I have been on this site for a few years now, and feel safe sharing it with you.  It doesn't get a lot of traffic, which we actually hope will grow again at some point as it used to be quite the hoping place. :)  But, there are tons and tons of topics that have been discussed over the years it has been running.  From long term DDers, to newbies, so much information has been shared.  I became a moderator on the site a year or so ago as well, so I can help keep people safe as well. :)  But this is a very tame site. :)  Very safe.

This site is very helpful if you want to talk to people.  They are so good about asking questions, about not making you feel judged, and they have so much knowledge.  And even though it is quite quiet right now, people will still answer. :)  For the first time ever, after some encouragement from members last week, I shared a blog post on it this week. :)

The site is run by Bob, he is very protective of the people on there, and someone the Duke knew for a few years because of a chat we go to.  That was a huge deciding factor for the Duke letting me go.  He knows Bob is safe, and protective.  So, if you're looking for a place to learn more about the lifestyle, if you want to read old threads where experienced DDers shared their knowledge, or have questions you want answered now, please feel free to visit.  I love how supportive and helpful the people are. :)

I talked to Bob a few weeks ago, to find out how to let you guys log in as guests if you wanted to so that you could take a look around.  I tell you below how to register. :)

The site is called CurleyBob and Friends.  And this is where you can find it. curleybobandfriends.com

User Name: Guest
Password: DD1234

You can use this guest login as long as you want.  There are many people who only lurk as guests for years.  It will not say who you are or where you are from if you are a guest.  It will only say at the bottom of the page that so many guests are on at one time, but never any information about them.  It is a great way to learn more about DD if you wish without having to put yourself out there if you're not ready. :)

You can't comment as a guest, but you can register to be able to comment.  Bob personally accepts new registrations, so it may take him one to two days to let you through.  If you do register, he asks that you provide three different names you might wish to go by, specifying which you want more, so that if one is already taken, he can take the second or third on your list. :)

I hope you get a chance to check it out if you like to read about the DD dynamic, or have questions you'd like to ask in a forum.  If you wish to see the most recent threads, anything that has been commented on in the past week shows up under the recent tab near the top of the page. :)  Right now there are only four topics, but I've seen a dozen or more going at a time as well. :)

And if you have more questions for question month, get them into me before the 31st, and I'd love to include them in my post. :) :) :)  Have a great weekend, everyone. :)

The Duke's Deductions:
Yes, I am very protective of where EsMay goes online.  I know there are a lot of dangerous places out there, and places where Dom's or HoH's think their role gives them an excuse to mistreat or verbally harass any women online. However, Curley Bob's site is a really great site and I totally feel comfortable letting EsMay post there. I recommend visiting it to anybody who wants to learn more about DD, or who needs help with DD. :)

10 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Duke finds that there are many places where Dom's and Hoh's abuse subs. I have been to countless forums and chatrooms of all types and haven't found this to be true in my experience. I have experienced several 'all knowing super subs' but meh, you get that anywhere even in blogs. LOL

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, willie. I imagine most places are good. :) We've only had one situation where the Duke was truly worried, and two where I was told not to talk to certain Doms/Hohs again because they kept sharing inappropriate content and comments. On the whole, I hope most forums would be safe. :)
      EsMay

      Delete
  2. Hmm I just logged in as guest and I can see the overview of forums but when I click on one I can't read any posts...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anonymous, for letting me know. I took down the post until I could get the site owner to take a look. He has since checked it, and I just tested it out a few minutes ago. Please let me know if you still can't get in. :)
      EsMay

      Delete
    2. Ist's working now. Thank you =)

      Delete
    3. I am so glad. Thank you, Anonymous, for letting me know. :) I hope you have a good time looking around. :)
      EsMay

      Delete
  3. Thanks Esmay for providing a new place to learn. Maybe I will be brave!

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Boo. :) I hope you get a chance to look around. :) You are braver thank you think.
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  4. Hi EsMay,

    I sent some questions through and look forward to reading your answers. Thank you for sharing the link to another place to connect with like minded people.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Roz, I have yours down as the first two to answer because you asked first. :) I'll put them up tomorrow. :) And you're welcome. :) I know sometimes it's hard to find places, and I've just learned about a new one myself, and looking at it this week. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.