Monday, March 04, 2019

Changes Are Happening

Sorry.  For what, I'm not even sure.  I've been away.  I've been wrestling with my submission, in a good way.  The Duke has been asking a lot of submission from me the past few weeks, and I haven't had the time to sit down and figure it all out.  I feel a bit lost, and I've realized I need to make it a priority this week to sit down, work it out in my head, and share it all with you as well.

For two weeks, we've had sickness, lots of needing to be out of the house to help others, lots of company, and I still have company, and just, I haven't had time to get things together in my head.  But, I've also earned a few spankings.  Spankings on things that normally I wouldn't get spanked for, but the Duke has decided to up his game.

In the next few days I'm going to sit down and do some posts about the changes, about things I'm learning, about new ideas I've been having about submission, and the like.

So, I'm still here, just have to get my head around some things and hope to be sharing in a couple of days. :)  Part of the problem is that the Duke has made it a new rule.  No posts without his permission.  It's not because he doesn't trust me, he knows I'm very careful about what I share, but he just wants me to feel his control, even in this.  My baby.  My blog.  *sigh*  I'm not sure how I feel about that, but this is how it is.  So, posts will always be approved by him for now on.  Oh boy, what am I getting myself into. :P  Think it would be fair to DEMAND that for every post he has to check, he also has to comment??? :P :P :P  Hmmm, maybe that doesn't sound like the most submissive mindset, eh?

10 comments:

  1. I am right there with you EsMay. I dont think it is wrong to ask him to post as well. It is great insight for us out here to see the HOH standpoint.

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH, thank you, Boo. I'll let him know that. :) I think that is true, and it also helps me a lot because he'll often write things down here, that he'll never think to tell me in person. I love the extra insight. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  2. Hi EsMay,

    Oh gosh, I hope all sickness departs and that things calm a bit for you.

    The Duke really is changing things up. I hope you both find the changes to be positive. As for posts, Rick used to approve mine too, which was a pain at times as I was too impatient to wait for him to get round to it lol,

    Looking forward to hearing more from you when you have had a chance to reflect on the changes.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Roz, I hope they calm down too. So over all this sickness. It's crazy. And yep, I feel that impatience about posting. I think that's part of why I haven't posted as much, I know I can't hit send right away... but have decided to write when I want, and the Duke will usually approve within 12 hours.
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  3. Hope you feel better soon, EsMay. Looking forward to reading about your positive changes! Hugs! Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Windy. I hope to feel better soon too. My goodness, I feel like we're living in some insane alternate universe. lol
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  4. Hi EsMay, :) I too hope that you are on the up and up, health wise! I'm looking forward to hearing about what you both are up to. Many hugs,

    ❤️Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katie, hoping for that health soon. I'm getting behind on things. Eek. I can't wait to write about the things I'm learning, and I'm glad people are looking forward to reading it. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  5. I'm a little late getting here, EsMay ... I hope by now you are feeling better and looking forward to Spring! ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, NoraJean, I am sooooooooo looking forward to spring! LOL The clocks sprung forward this weekend, so hopefully it's a note to the weather to cut it out. lol
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.