Friday, September 21, 2018

Best Present EVER!!! :)

What is the absolute best gift you can get as a sub/tih from your Dom/HoH/Master?

Well, tonight I got the best gift ever. :)  It's Thursday night, and I already wrote today, so I'm post dating this until tomorrow, but have to get everything out while it's still fresh. :)

We couldn't test out our basement tonight like we hoped,  See post before if you want clarification. :)  Several things came up to stop us.  So I realized we never tried to see how loud the loopy or the wooden dowel are outside our room.  So I asked the Duke if he'd be willing to test them and have me stand outside the door a bit.  I asked if he'd test them a bit on his hand or thigh, or even the bed without any real thought about what this would mean.

Next thing I hear is three whacks and three gasps.  Um, yeah, that wasn't so quiet.  EEK!

I might have already been snickering from his gasps at this point. ;)  May have, won't promise. :P

Then he tried the loopy.  I heard the whack as it hit his skin, and then him cry out.  I whipped the door open, and took in his face that was all shriveled, he was bent over as he hopped from foot to foot to deal with the pain.  And of course, like a good little sub, I calmly went over to him, tended to his wounds and coddled him until he was okay and feeling all better. 

NOT. 

I doubled over laughing, and said "See!  It hurts!"  lol  I asked him if he had more respect for me.  Then he tried it again!  I literally couldn't fight the laughter, so I didn't even try.  His mouth was open as he half cried, half laughed, and he just kept hopping to try to make the pain go away.  He said later that if he had to be standing, leaning over the bed getting spanked with the loopy, he wasn't sure he'd get to three strikes before he fell to the floor.  I think he may have a new appreciation for me now. :)  So this was by far the best gift I've ever gotten in our dynamic. :P LOL  Poor Duke.  Though, the markings from this were gone in less than half an hour, so apparently he didn't his as hard as he hits me as mine can be there for a couple days!  lol  BUT STILL. lol

Afterwards I handed him the loopy, and he asked if I wanted a good girl spanking.  I said yes.  He suggested we use the dowel instead. :P  LOL  I believe this was my first ever good girl spanking.  I know, right?  I was thoroughly happy by the end. :)  Things are still a bit strained, we've hit a really rough patch where I felt really unloved, and it's going to take time to fix, but things are getting better quickly. :)  He's really trying, and I'm so thankful. :)

12 comments:

  1. HAHA. i've seen BIKSS grimace when he's trying out something on himself. It IS hilarious. I'm glad you shared this with us. Good start to getting off that rough patch. [[hugs]]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope we keep pressing on. I really need this.
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh EsMay! What a great present!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderful present from your HOH EsMay. All HOHs should have to test drive the implements. LOL!

    Nice you were rewarded with a good girl.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lindy, I totally agree. :) He always said he'd never test them out on himself, but I never even thought of that when just needing to test them for our privacy. :) SO MUCH FUN.
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  4. Hi Esmay, Glad you got to have a bit of fun!!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Jan. :) Me too. It was a good night. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  5. LoL EsMay, a wonderful gift indeed. Always fun when the tables are turned :) lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Roz. It truly was fun. lol
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  6. I'm happy that Duke is trying his best for you, EsMay ... and so good you're having a little fun as well! ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Nora Jean. He is still trying, and that means so much to me. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.