Thursday, September 20, 2018

I'm Moving Into The Kitchen! :)

Or even the laundry room. ;)

So, a couple days ago the Duke had the day off, and around 2:00pm found out I hadn't had lunch yet.  He made up something for me on the stove.  This is SUPER rare, I was surprised and very pleased.  He came out to talk to me with a wooden spoon in his hand.  Between the parents who had to move in, and our child, spankings are very rare, still, I looked at the spoon with half longing.  He did NOT miss this.  He said he'd do it, and I said he wouldn't.  I guess he doesn't like being challenged because the next thing I know, he's dragging me to the kitchen.  My dad was out, my mom never leaves her room, and baby girl was on the potty.  He pulled my pants down and gave me six swats!  Oh, yes. :)

Then today I was in the kitchen, and being bad!  I never get peanut butter m&ms, but I love them.  I got some yesterday, and opened them this morning and pulled five out.  The Duke told me I was not having them for breakfast, especially since I had just told our daughter she couldn't have ice cream for breakfast.  (Is it fair that the rules I have for her have to be my rules too??? lol)  He let me have the five after I asked, but then he closed up the bag, got a clip for it, and put it up where I CANNOT reach without precariously balancing on a chair and having to lean around the counter and over the fridge.  Darn 9 inch height difference.  :P  He said I wouldn't be having them again until he got home from work.  Okay, so that made me pout.  I finally had my peanut butter m&ms and he was going to hide them so I behaved???  So I jokingly, I want to stress I really was joking, that I was going to eat ten sugary things through out the day, and grabbed sprinkles and marshmallows from the cupboard.  I bake most of our treats, and haven't made anything all week, so there were no actual goodies to grab.  lol  WELL, that earned me a swat with the wood spoon.  I can't remember now if he used his hand two days ago, or the spoon, isn't that HORRIBLE?  Anyway, he used the spoon today, with my pants up as dad was home.  I told him I needed more, and got four in total.  With dad home it's a lot harder to explain away a spanking noise.

So, both times were in the kitchen, and spankings haven't happened in a while, so I think I have to move into the kitchen to ensure they happen more.  But I really just want a long session with him.

So I admitted this to Baker, and how I miss him being able to use his hand as well.  Our room is next to my parents, so with mom never leaving her room, there would be no way to disguise his hand hitting my bottom, nor the pocket paddle I love.  Yes, we have to be painfully quiet when making love, and often only do it in the middle of the night.  lol  So I was emailing Baker this morning about needing a spanking and not seeing how we could, and she suggested maybe trying our basement.  At first I tossed the idea.  There are no doors in the basement, and no backing on the stairs, so noise travels big time. 

But then I remembered the laundry room, it does have a door, it's just permanently open, and so I forget about it.  We use hand made wool dryer balls, so their bouncing would help hide the sound of a spanking.  Our washer agitator is loud, and that would help too. :)  I could also keep a towel down there to put against the bottom of the door to seal the inch gap below it.  SOOO, I wrote the Duke an email so that we remember to talk about it tonight, and maybe even go downstairs tonight.  Dad's desk is downstairs, not far away, and he's at it often, so it will be hit and miss when we can do this, but it does give us way more of an opportunity than normal.  :)  We don't have a chair, but could put one in, or he could just have me bend over the deep freezer.  I'm so freaking excited.  Yep, I'm part freak. :)  This could seriously change my marriage. :) :) :) :) *Insert BIG happy dance* So thankful Baker suggested the basement, I had totally written it off as an option.

UPDATE:  The Duke called on his break and he's super excited about the laundry room when I explained how we could do it. :)  Also, Dad brought home pumpkin pie, haven't had that in ages either.  So I was going to have a slice, where I was firmly told over the phone that I would NOT be having any until after I had my lunch.  *humph*  Frig, he's sexy when he's Doming. :)

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh EsMay! That was funny! I have a picture in my head of you climbing on a chair for a treat! And the happy dance!

    Thanks
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Boosghost2, it was funny, if you'd told me I could avoid those treats willingly all day, I would have said it would be torture. But thankfully it wasn't. :) :) Climbing up would have been hilarious though. lol
      EsMay

      Delete
  2. I totally understand your predicament with too many "others" at home - and am very excited you found a solution! Love, Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, CaliMom. :) :) I had to do a double take when I saw your name. ;) And then tell myself not to scream like a little girl. Going to try the new solution out in the next few days, hope it goes well. :) :)
      HUGS, EsMay

      Delete
  3. Hi EsMay,

    This was fun to read. I too can just picture you trying to get the M&M's lol. That was mean of the Duke :)

    Glad you are finding opportunities for some spanky action. How great that Baker came up with the basement idea. I hope it is successful:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I was surprised when he put them up. :) And we haven't been able to test the basement yet, but I think you'll next my next post that will come out later today. lol
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  4. B has been utilizing our laundry room for years now- mostly in the wee hours of the morning. I 'bend' over the freezer (though at 5 foot 2 it isn't so much bending as it is hiking and leaning). Perhaps instead of love making in the middle of the night, you could venture downstairs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Willie, we're close in height. :) I'm 5'3". :) So it's a bit of hiking and leaning here over the freezer too. LOL Hmm, I'll have to ask him about venturing downstairs in the middle of the night. :)
      EsMay

      Delete
  5. This is so incredibly exciting! The possibilities of MORE!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.