Wednesday, September 12, 2018

A DD Author I Love - 2 Free Books Plus More

I really like Laylah Roberts' books.  Her series have DD, D/s, or BDSM or all. :)  I have been reading her for years, and keep going back to her books.  Because two of her series have been expanding, she has put the first book in both series up for free for now. :)  She also has other series.  I really like both books, so I thought I'd share the free books with you and also show you the covers of the series. :)

Book 1 - Just For You, Sir.
The Doms of Decadence series has 8 books.  It's a break off from the Old Fashioned Series of hers.  It is a group of people that belong to a BDSM club and some of their friends, it also has DD.  The opening scene of the first book is very much into the club, but then goes quickly to real life as well.  This book is about Jacey, a woman who is hiding from her influential husband, and is homeless until she gets on her feet.  Derrick has started to find the whole BDSM scene boring, no longer finding fulfillment just in playing out scenes.  He and Jacey meet by accident, and all the sudden, the protective desires he thought he lost and were gone forever come back.  But then she's gone, and he has to find her, not knowing she's homeless, because she's finally made him feel.  I really liked the male character in this book.  I am only 4 books in, but I really, really, like this series so far, and she has broken another series off of this one.  Can't wait to read that series too.






Book 2 - Lila's Loves.
This second series is Haven, DD type books that go into BDSM after the first book, and it currently has four books in it, and I'm so hoping one of the characters gets in on the fifth book! :)  I have read the first book easily half a dozen times, maybe more because of how I related for a while to Lila, the lead character, just her need for love and acceptance.  Her mother has neglected her, and allows her to be taken by a stranger with three adopted sons.  He raises her, but she makes a mistake and falls for the brothers.  When they realize as adults she has always thought they always wanted her gone, they set on a course to keep her with them and show her that love really can be unconditional.  Some of the scenes are really sweet.  This is an earlier story of hers, and she has grown as an author a lot since then, but still a very good read. :)



And if you have Kindle Unlimited, these three books in the Bad Boys of Wildeside Series are free to read as well.  They are different than her normal writing, the feel and style is different, but still good. :)  Sinclair, even though he is a mob boss, is so human.  I love how much he tries to do the right thing, and his reactions when it's not always right.  He's unlike any character I've ever read.  Very well done.


I got a gift card this week, so I hope to get the rest of the books in the Doms of Decadence Series this weekend. Then I hope to have the money to buy more of her books soon. I have four series I believe, and she has three smaller ones I want to get when we have the money. :) I highly suggest checking her out. :) I really like her. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Esmay, I love her books too!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan. :) Did you learn about her when she used to be on blushing books? Or on your own? We'll have to compare notes. :)
      EsMay

      Delete
  2. Hi EsMay, Thank you for the heads up. I hadn't heard of her and will definitely have to check her out!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz. :) I think you will definitely like her. :) I can't wait to read the next book in the Doms of Decadence series. :) :) I hope to get it this week. :)
      EsMay

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.