Thursday, March 22, 2018

A Little Bit Of Everything - D/s


This is post 2 of 5 in describing the different aspects of who we are. :)

D/s - Dominant/submissive

D/s and DD overlap so much that people find it hard to differentiate the two.  Both are about there being a leader and a follower.  So what I share may be what some people associate with DD.  The next two posts will be different than these two posts because of this. :)

I crave being guided.  I really crave being dominated by someone I can trust, and having to submit to the core of my being.  I crave the feeling I physically feel to the center of who I am when I have to swallow my pride and do as he asks over doing what I want, even when it's hard.  Afterwards I'm so proud of myself.  I crave having to bend my will to his and having to submit for no other reason than his wanting me to immerse myself further into my role because he knows I thrive best in being submissive.  

There is something about being with the Duke, and him asking me to be naked, and him keeping his clothes on.  Something in him telling me specifically what he wants in bed.  There is something about him telling me to obey, just because he's allowed to.  There is something about him telling me to stay still, no matter where we are in the house, so that he can do something quick to me just to remind me who I belong to.  There is something that quivers inside of me when he demands to know who I belong to.  I just love him holding my hand tight, holding me close, a look of warning that I've pushed too far, and he's not going to let me go further.  I love knowing he can take care of me, in the sense of being able to control me, and in literally taking care of me as well.  There just is something in my heart and soul that sings under these attentions.  My inner diva screaming YES!  Yes, I belong to this man, and he's not afraid to show it! :)

The Duke's Deductions:

I like these extra things we do as well. These things EsMay has mentioned make me feel powerful. I like the feeling of being able to control her in those moments, and how this seems to make her want me more, and want to obey me more. I like the feeling of her being willing to please me, of her giving her body to be my plaything.

EsMay again, I promise, he means it good when he says plaything. :P  He's not trying to dehumanize me. :P



6 comments:

  1. Hi EsMay and Duke, I enjoyed the last post and this one, it's great to get both your perspectives on the differing facets of ttwd in your relationship. This made me smile reading how ttwd makes you both feel.

    Thank you for being so open and honest.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that we could make you smile, Roz. :) I am really enjoying seeing the Duke's perspectives too. :) {hugs}

      Delete
  2. All of this YES! Master calls me His plaything occasionally...since all of me is His...and he treasures that,,as your Duke does...beautiful! hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, abby, you made me smile. I am glad that you are so happy. :) Yes, and that's the word, treasure. :) He does treasure these gifts. :) {hugs}

      Delete
  3. Love the clothed male naked female thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly an attention getter. ;) :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.