Saturday, February 02, 2013

Thank you

I've been trying to write about my punishment today, and about my speaking tonight, but I'm so tired, and it's just not coming out right. :(  So tomorrow night after work I promise to write and let you all know what happened.  I'm sorry I broke my promise to do it tonight, I'm just so tired, and it's literally not making sense as I write, so I'm heading to bed.  Thanks for all the prayers, the talking I did went really well and so many people thanked me for it.

Have a wonderful night.  I know I will, with my bed and pillow. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Es May, I'm sorry I missed your previous post and am glad to hear your talk went well.

    No need to apologise. You get the rest you need and just post when you are ready :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I'm hope to catch up on my rest very soon! :)

      Delete
  2. Es May...sweet lady, this blogging should only happen when you have the time and energy. It should be fun...even if what you are writing about may be tough. We'll see you when you are rested. So glad that your talk went well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and you're so very right. That is why I finally gave myself permission to break a promise last night. It was too much work. I love this blog, I love reading everyone else's blogs, this community is absolutely amazing. :) I feel more freedom here than I think I do even in real life. :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.