Saturday, February 02, 2013

Quick Prayer... PLEASE!

Hey guys, I need prayer, if anyone has any to offer up.

Later tonight I'll post about maintenance... a punishment... and reconnecting, but for now...

I was asked months ago to speak at a banquet tonight about the son we lost two years ago.  They didn't realize when they asked that it was right before the anniversary of when we lost our son, and I felt the cause needed me to speak.  I'll explain all the whys of the banquet and why I was asked to speak later tonight, but if you could  offer up a prayer.  I'm the only one giving a testimony and I'm nervous.  It's only 10 minute, but I'll only know a couple of the 200 or so people there.  So if you get a minute to pray, that would mean so much to me.  Thanks guys!

6 comments:

  1. Sending prayers your way, Es May. Just speak from your heart, and speak to and for your son. You'll be brilliant.

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) It actually went better than I thought it did... so that is good. I'll write all about it in a post in a minute. :)

      Delete
  2. Sending hugs and prayers your way. Just speak from your heart and you will do great.
    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I think I spoke from my heart... everyone said I did good, so that's good. I'll write all about it in a few minutes. :)

      Delete
  3. I hope it went well...sorry...just catching up now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean you don't check my blog every five minutes waiting with baited breath in case I write something new? ;) HEHEHE It is totally okay, I only wrote it last minute, and almost didn't write it at all, but you all are becoming like a second family to me, and I felt I wanted to let you all know what was going on. :) Thank you so much for hoping it went well, thankfully, it did. :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.