Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Spanking Comes Up With My Church Ladies

I promise to get to your comments from yesterday when I have a chance tomorrow. :)  Just need to do a bit more time for processing before answering. :)  But for now, wanted to tell you how spanking came up two times this past weekend at my Church's Ladies Retreat. :)

One time I was going to sit down on the edge of a bed to help get a card ready we were all signing for someone, and someone put a frying spatula down just before I went to sit down and I sat on it.  I joked and asked if I should worry that she was giving me a warning that I was about to have my butt toasted with it. ;)  The few people in the room laughed. :)

The second that happened later that day was that there was a six month old boy and nine month old girl that came along as they are still breast feeding.  Even though the boy is three months younger, he is the same size, if not larger than the girl.  Well they were on the grass at one point and the girl went behind the boy as he crawled along, she then placed one hand at the top of his butt, and the other hand she tapped on the middle of his butt repeatedly for quite some time.  We all laughed, and one person asked if she was spanking him.  I told them that the poor girl already let her secret wishes out, and we'd know what to look for for the rest of her life.  The mother of the boy said she did NOT want to know about it as her and the mother of the girl joke that their kids will marry someday.  I laughed.  The mother of the girl said her girl is probably thinking that he'll wear the pants in the family, but she'll lay down the law. ;)

Anyway, nothing spectacular, but two cute ways that spanking came up that I thought were funny. :)  Hope you're having a great day out there everyone. :)

8 comments:

  1. Hi Es May,
    Lol, I bet watching the two babies were so cute. I have a friend with a 4yr old girl who is always going around and spanking other kids. I asked her why she does this and she just smiled at me and said "I like it". I wonder if she will grow up to be a top or bottom! Lol
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Kim, they were absolutely adorable! :) LOL Love the story about the little girl... something tells me she'll want to be a top. hehe

      Delete
  2. Hi Es May,

    LoL, very cute, this made me smile. Did you blush when that person asked if the little girl was spanking the boy? LoL. The comment from the little boy's mother was so funny. Hmm, is spanking in their future I wonder?

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, not when they asked if the girl was spanking the boy, but I did a bit when the boy's mother said she didn't want to know. lol I think it would be great if by the time they're old enough to marry, that spanking in a marriage was a widely accepted practice so that they have more of a chance of learning about it if their marriage needs it... whether they marry each other, or someone else. :) {{{HUGS}}}

      Delete
  3. Lol those are very funny. Like Roz, i'm curious if you were blushing when the topics came up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Kenzie, just a little blushing when the boy's mother seemed so distraught about the idea. LOL

      Delete
  4. What a cute story. Spanking innuendos are more common than we think.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hermione, I am really finding that out. :) I'd say I'm able to joke about spanking at least once a month lately... and I find whenever I get the opportunity, I take it. lol

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.