Friday, November 30, 2018

Spanking Implements Around The House

If you're wanting to take part in The Kinky Disciplined Advent, but don't have any implements, well, it can be easy to find some around your house. :) I've included a list of 24 I could think of off the top of my head the past two weeks.  Just use what you can find.  If you think of any not on this list, please feel free to share in the comments, and I'll add it. :)  And when all else fails, go for number one, a plain old hand, when held ridged and the fingers all together, it can feel like a wooden paddle.  No joke. :)

I've listed some online links to shop for toys and implements below this list for tomorrow's challenge. :)

Around The House Implements
*** Always test new implements and get your sub's/tih's feedback when starting out.
  1. Hand – nothing as easy or convenient. It’s always with you. ;)
  2. Ruler (sturdy plastic or wood – avoid metal rulers or ones with a metal strip as the edges are usually sharp and could slice open skin)
  3. Yard stick
  4. Bath brush
  5. Frying spatula
  6. Icing spreader spatula
  7. Wooden spoon
  8. Tilt wand (thin plastic wand from window blinds)
  9. Leather soled slipper
  10. Hair brush (go easier if plastic or thin wood, it could break)
  11. Leather Belt
  12. Narrow bread board with handle
  13. Razor strap (without metal end)
  14. Plastic hanger
  15. Wooden dowel
  16. Long thin plastic handle on dangly cat toys
  17. 5 gallon paint stir stick (most single gallon ones are thin and may break easy) (check for splinters) 
  18. Fly swatter
  19. Shoe horn
  20. Carpet beater
  21. Bamboo cane for gardening (sand off rough edges)
  22. Ping Pong Paddle
  23. Any semi thick plastic covered cord (coax cable, usb cord, skipping rope) fold it to form a 5-6 inch long loop (hold both ends as a handle to make a loopy)
  24. And if you live where it's nice out right now, and not covered in snow, you can cut a switch. ;)

Online Sites We've Used Or Heard About. :)
  - Blondie's Place makes paddles - We have 4 very nice ones from them.  They are half way down in this post if you want to see them.  
  - PinkCherry.com and PinkCherry.ca have sex toys.  We have ordered from .ca several times and I don't think we've ever been disappointed.  We have several toys and some bondage stuff.
  - Amazon.com and Amazon.ca, and I'm sure other countries with Amazon, have some good things, but you have to do your research.  We have only bought a set of butt plugs on Amazon, and nothing else kinky so far.  Third party sellers often offer knock offs, so look for someone with good ratings, and a product with good ratings.

We have never bought from these two places, but have heard good things about them.
  - Cane-iac for implements
  - LoveHoney.com and LoveHoney.ca for toys

Thank you, Willie, for these ideas. :)
  - HushCanada.com for toys.
  - You can go to a tack shop or tractor store for crops, dressage whip and quirt. 

Here is a DIY flogger, and steps to a simple carpet beater and loopy I made.  For dowels, I just cut them down to the size we wanted, and then sanded both ends.  I finished them off with adding a grip with electrical tape.  If you see an implement I've made on our blog, and want how to tips, I'll gladly share. :)  

If you can think of other sites to add, please feel free to tell us in the comments, and I'll add it to the list. :)

4 comments:

  1. This is a good start for your Advent Calendar, Esmay. We have tried a good many on that list. Thanks, too, for the websites.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Ella. I just added another one that Willie suggested. :) Have fun shopping. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  2. There is a place in Calgary ( I believe) that is called Hush. It is online. This is where B bought the liquid cane ( neoprene ).

    I saw the discussion about crops etc from the other night. Go to a tack shop, tractor supply store or order one online. They have genuine crops, not cheap sex toy ones that are generally less expensive than the cheaply made ones. B has bought a crop, quirt and dressage whip from a saddlery not far from us.

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Willie, these ideas are great. :) The Duke talked to me just this morning about buying something like the crop, but I asked him not to let me know. I want to be surprised if he does do it, so I'm going to try not to think on it. lol

      I think you mentioned hush once, and I totally forgot. I just looked around. It looks great. ;) Might find some new fun there today. :) Thank you for sharing. I put both suggestions up on the list. :)

      EsMay

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.