UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We had to take down all our posts for a while. We did not realize that to put them back up would repost them in everyone's feeds. We apologize for that. We also will do our best, as life allows, to get the rest of the posts up as soon as possible. :)

Sincerely, The Duke and EsMay

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Your What's Comin To You



I found this the other day on the internet when looking up spanking photos for a future blog post. :)  Wonder if I should try to print it and laminate it on a piece of wood for his birthday coming up?! :)

Maybe I can make the tag line a bit more personal. ;)

9 comments:

  1. LOLOL!!! How appropriate for him!! I would laugh myself silly while handing it over to him. Believe it or not, that is one of my all-time favorite movies, I believe. And the reason I liked it was because of the spanking. I wish I would have realized it back then!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I can do it, I may just laugh. :) I have always like spanking.... I just couldn't admit it before. :(

      Delete
  2. On my...talk about finding the perfect gift.....do it!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try. And there is a spot on one wall that would be perfect for it! :)

      Delete
  3. Perfect gift, hope it works out. You know you might check on line to see if someone has it already in a bigger size.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! What a great idea! Hmmm, I'll have to see if I can figure out how to even find it again. Lol. Thanks for thinking of that. :)

      Delete
  4. Perfect gift for your Duke, EsMay! You might want to search the internet and see if you can find this picture in a poster or poster sized. ;) Let us know what you end up doing.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't see it on my phone :-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks absolutely perfect for you two!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.