Tuesday, March 19, 2019

About Comments - FIXED! :) - Updated

Hello. :) Is anyone having trouble commenting on this blog? On others? I can't reply to the last comments on my last post, and I can't comment on anyone's blog to reply. :( I hit reply, and nothing happens, no comment box pops up. I see others commenting on blogs, so I'm not sure what is wrong. :( Has anyone run into this before? I turned my computer off and on, cleared history, etc. Not sure what to do next. :(

Thank you for any help you can offer! :) :)

UPDATE: Thank you everyone who wrote on here, and who emailed me. It was a long day trying to figure it out. And you know where I found the problem? My antivirus marked the reply button as a bad widget. AUGH. I only found it because it started giving me a warning when I tried repeatedly to click it last night when nothing else would work. lol So I had to make a change in my antivirus, and I'm a happily replying commenter again! THANK GOODNESS! :) It makes me feel detached when I can't reply to you guys. :)

11 comments:

  1. I think I left a comment on your post yesterday. I am the worst for a tech question. Hopefully someone with some knowledge will be along to help you today, EsMay.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did, Ella. Thank you so much. :) And thankfully we found a fix. So thankful. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  2. By any chance, are you using Safari on an Apple device?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry.... didn't remember that you might not be able to respond to this comment. If you are using Safari, email me and I will give you the fix that I have given a handful of the gals here. StormEndWind@gmail.com Windy

      Delete
    2. Hi, Windy. Thank you so much for working on this with me. It really meant a lot to me that you cared so much. {{{HUGS}}}
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  3. Sorry you are having trouble, hope it all works out. I don't understand technology too much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither, Blondie. I used to, 20 years ago. Now I'm old and technology has advanced past me. lol
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  4. Giving it a try now. Hope it works and hope you figure out the problem. I am sure it's very frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Deena. I did find the problem, and very glad to be up and running again. You are right, it was frustrating. I really appreciate everyone writing, so I always want to try to write back if possible.
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  5. Hi EsMay, I'm afraid I'm not very tech savy. Hermione is the guru and I recall she posted a month or so back about problems getting past the adult verification screen and commenting in general.

    Also, I had trouble some time back accessing some blogs and changed from internet explorer to chrome and it seemed to work.

    I hope you manage to sort the problem quickly.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Roz. :) Thank you. It's funny you mention Chrome, I broke down yesterday and tried it, but for some reason, I kept having issues. Starting to think my computer has it in for me. I mean, it's getting REALLY old... it will celebrate it's first birthday in May. LOL Poor thing. It's getting old and cranky already. lol
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.