Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Got Questions?

A fellow blogger asked me if anyone was asking questions this month, as March has been questions month in the past.  I have not heard anything... has anyone else?

I hope you always feel free to ask questions, at any time of the year.  :)  But to instigate it on here, I'd love to hear if you have any questions for us.  It can be for me, the Duke, or both of us.  We're pretty open on here, so feel free to ask anything, aside from what would reveal our real identities. :)  It can be about DD, D/s, BDSM, implements, punishments, intimacy (within reason), about our marriage, and anything outside of that. Our likes, dislikes, hobbies, etc.  :) 

So, anything you'd like to know about us?  If you are a lurker, and want to ask a question, please feel free to comment anonymously, or to email us at esmayslife@gmail.com and put Questions Month in the subject line so I know it's not spam. :)

Ask Away. :)

Sorry for the crude picture, only had a few minutes to make something up.  But wanted something for the post. :)


6 comments:

  1. I was wondering the same earlier this month, EsMay. However, other than one blogger, I didn't see anything in the way of a 'formal' Q&A March ... I'm with you tho' ... questions can be asked any time of the year ... lol! ... nj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NoraJean, it's a great way to have it, isn't it? I think most people in blogland are open to questions most times, it helps us foster a safe place for people to explore and share. :)
      Hugs, EsMy

      Delete
  2. Hi EsMay,

    I too was wondering and only saw a mention of this from one other blogger. I have a couple of questions for you and the Duke below and also our answers to these. Thank you for inviting us to ask questions :)

    I apologise for the first question because I'm sure you must have told us before. How did you and the Duke meet? Rick and I met through work and were very good friends for a number of years before embarking on a relationship.

    What is your favourite thing to do together (non sex/spanking related lol). We love to take drives to favourite cafes and mini date nights at home with favourite takeaways, a few drinks, music and I'm sure you can guess the rest lol.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, those are great questions. :) We're going to answer them on or around the 28th. :) I love what you shared, thank you so much. I love that you guys were friends for a number of years first. *SIGH* Sooo romantic. :) We were friends too, but not overly close until the last year before hand. :)
      Hope you like our answers when we do the post soon. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  3. I had totally forgotten about March being Q&A month. Have been busy with a surgery and recuperation. Maybe that would be a good question.
    How do you and the Duke deal with one or the other of you being sick? It always seems to let us slip back into bad habits.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Ella, we ALWAYS seem to be dealing with some form of sickness or other in the house, so this is definitely a questions we are well acquainted with. :) I do have some suggestions that I'll share, and if you want some ideas before we share on or around the 28th, there is a post to the right here under popular posts --> --> that is called Submissive Exercises - When Sick. :) That has some ideas, and I can share more recent things that work as well in a few days. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.