Monday, August 26, 2019

Candy Heart Butt Plugs

I have a bit of an obsession with butt plugs.... 4 sets of plugs plus several single ones that are not parts of sets have led me to this conclusion.... so I don't NEED another plug... or do I??? *giggles*

Not sure if anyone has seen these yet.  They are plugs with candy heart shaped grips!  You can find them on pinkcherry.com and pinkcherry.ca and looking up candy heart plugs. :)  I am telling myself not to buy one of each..... I am telling myself that.... lol  Which one is your favourite? :)  I am not a person who swears... so this might be shocking, bu the top middle is the one I want most. lol  Or spank me. :)






5 comments:

  1. LoL EsMay, love the messages!...but I'm afraid, not for me sorry :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate silicone. So not for me either. Thank goodness whenever B feels the 'need' he uses stainless or glass. Though at least these ones have a thin stem- unlike glass ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Esmay,

    Not in our world (at least not yet)

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have been quite sick in this corner of blogland, but am making some visits today.

    Butt plugs are ok I guess. I don't mind them, but never really do that much for me. I have a friend that swears by stainless steel, but I have never wanted to invest that much money on a whim. I think the ones above would be a wonderful Valentine's Day present!

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  5. They'd be so cute for valentine's day! A real nifty valentine's message there!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.