Monday, April 29, 2019

Some Knowledge Help, Please?

Hello.  I am still here. ;)  Haven't found a gang of gypsies to join and run away with just yet. ;)

If you've been reading my blog for years, you know this time of year is especially hard on my allergies, and I often get sick, so I decided to get a sinus and bronchitis together. ;)  You know me, I can't do anything half way. lol  But I am almost completely done the bronchitis and over half way over the sinus infection, and feeling sooo much better. :)

SOOOOOOOOOOOO.  After ignoring you all for a couple weeks, *hangs head*  really sorry about that, I have a favour to ask... and I know that is greedy.  But I need your help, opinions and knowledge, if you'd be willing to take a few minutes sometime this week?

On Sunday, May 5th, I am going to be hosting a chat on a BDSM chat site about DD.  I am almost done my chat outline, but I wondered if any of you guys would be willing to take a look over, and see if I'm missing out on any key information?  Or if you find something isn't true for you that I can add as a note that other couples see such and such a thing a different way?  I am going to share that just like each BDSM couple, each DD couple is different as well, and the dynamic can look very different between two couples.  I just really want to give an accurate portrayal while showing the beauty of DD.

If you would like to join this chat, it will be Sunday, May 5th with a topic time of 1pm EST and one at 8pm EST with the same notes.  It just allows people from different time zones to attend.  Just send me a comment here, or write me at esmayslife@gmail.com to let you know where. :)

I will warn you though, if you go, I'm a submissive in the room to the Duke, and answer to a few people the Duke has asked to watch over me if he's not in the room.  I don't show much of that on here, this is a DD blog, but I am finding I identify very much as a submissive.  We are still very much keeping our DD roots, we need them.  I need the structure and security DD provides.  And that is partly why the site wants me to do this chat.  To teach people in the BDSM world the treasures that can be found in DD if they think it would work alongside what they do. :)

I'd love to be able to share my notes with a few of you if you'd be open to it, to get feed back to better be able to share and teach this Sunday. :)

And I hope to have a post or two out this week now that my health is returning. :)


20 comments:

  1. EsMay:

    I have been reading your blog for years and during that time you have always displayed your thoughts and feeling with good clarity. Therefore, in terms of this upcoming chat, My "advice" is to speak like you write. Just be yourself and I think everything will be fine.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Rick. I have seen you comment a few times. I did not realize you've been reading for years. *blush* Thank you for that compliment. It means much more than I can put into words. And I will take your advice as much as I can, and speak like I write. Thank you, so much.
      EsMay

      Delete
  2. Esmay,
    You are to be applauded. This sort of thing not only helps other couples see another side, but it helps you to clarify your thoughts and feelings.

    Rick's advice is right on the money. If I had anything to add, it would be that DD can be as wonderful in mature marriages as well as brand new ones. It just takes commitment from the two parties. Gay couples may be shy about attending your chat, but keeping the same tone as your blog does should make everyone feel welcome.

    Applause From Ella!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH, thank you, Ella. I really hope it will give them another option for their relationships. :) And it is helping me clarify, something I hadn't really expected after all these years. lol And I hope to make everyone feel welcome, no matter their orientation, but I do know that I don't fully know their side, so hoping it will all work out for the best. :)
      EsMay

      Delete
  3. Hi, EsMay. I personally feel like I completely suck at ttwd !! I have a question for you... what does it mean when you say you "have a few people you answer to other than the Duke when he is not there?"
    Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Windy. You do not suck at ttwd, we each make it our own. Each is different, which is something I will be sharing. :)

      So, a few years ago something bad happened to me in a chat room. The Duke was worried about letting me in a chat room by myself, but saw how much I was enjoying the people. He asked 6 admin/moderators in the room if I could visit while one of them was there, and if I could go to them if someone was threatening me or trying to scare me. So basically, they just watch over me while I'm there, and if they have any safety concerns, I'm to listen to what they say if the Duke is not there. It's a very safe place though, so we haven't really run into anything like that except once. :)

      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
    2. Stupid internet.... all I wanted to do was fix a typo up there.. lol...... Here is what I said.

      Oh, so glad you have a safe plan in place, EsMay. Best wishes as you move forward on your hosting. I'm sure you'll do great! Hugs, Windy

      Delete
    3. It is wonderful, Windy, to be in a safe place. They are very protective of me, and the other people in the room. :) And thank you, I hope it goes well too. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  4. WOW;;good for you...and you will be helping so many people I bet...good luck..and wish I could be there.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, abby. :) I'm looking forward to it, and hope I can present it in a way that really shows the benefits of it while admitting the hard work. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  5. I'll join if that's okay. I can look at anything you like as well. email me. eric51amy49@gmail.com
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. I just sent you an email, and will send the notes tomorrow. :) :) Didn't have a chance to recheck them yesterday like I thought I would. :) And it is definitely okay to join.
      EsMay

      Delete
  6. Hi EsMay,

    Good on you. This is awesome and will benefit many. I too agree with Rick.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Roz. I really hope it will benefit some people. :) Even if they don't chose to live it, just having some more knowledge of another lifestyle out there. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  7. You can definitely share with me, but girl, you are already brilliant and there's probably not much that I could add.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, make me blush. lol Thank you, Baker. And you can add LOTS. You know so much about this lifestyle and have such beautiful thoughts on submission. I'll send my notes to you tomorrow. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  8. Sorry to hear you've been sick again, EsMay :>(

    ... being a relative newbie to DD, I'm not sure I would be of any help. However, I am sure you will have some great insights to share ... nj ... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, NoraJean. I am hoping it goes well. :) You know, the great thing about DD, as I was telling someone who considered themselves new, is that there is so much we can share at any stage. Sometimes, further along, we forget the labour pains we went through when starting DD, the awe, the eagerness. It can be so great to be reminded of that again by watching a couple that is starting. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  9. I would love to help out in anyway and I would be curious about your chat site since we also practice BDSM and DD. Let me know what you want and need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Blondie, thank you. :) I think you would love this room then. The people are amazing, and such big hearts. I'll get you the link tonight or tomorrow. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.