Tuesday, January 08, 2019

Submission and Neediness

Many of you have been here.  Many of you know that sometimes submission and neediness go hand in hand.  And right now, I'm there.

The Duke has majorly stepped up in the past few weeks, and that has in turn caused my submission to grow by leaps and bounds.  At the same time, it's created this huge neediness in me.  Almost all encompassing at times.  This need and deep desire to please him, to do things to help him, to obey him, to be around him, to hear him say "Good Girl", to make him proud, to have his time when he can give it, to feel his arms around me, to feel him pleasing me physically because he wills it or demands it.  Just this need to be more his.

I sit here, while he's at work, with this yearning for him to be home, to be here, with me.  To sit and cuddle, to have him give me a command, and have to obey it.  I even would beg for a hard spanking right now if it meant he could be here for the day.  And as much as I'm uncomfortable at times with my neediness, fearing of coming across as pathetic, or being rejected, I love it too.  I feel in love with him in a way I haven't in a long while.  I feel giddy thinking of when he'll get home, and excited when he all the sudden touches me, even if it's the most innocent of touches.  I long for when he holds my face firmly in his hands so that he can tell me something important or make sure I take a command seriously, I long for the next time he grabs my neck firmly (usually the back) and just holds me in place because he knows that my whole body and mind submit to him in that moment, it's a very heady feeling. 

I just... need his strength, his care, his control, his will over mine.  I love when that happens.

So here I am, submissive as ever, and needy. :)  In a good way.

And thank you, everyone, for all the anniversary wishes. :)  They meant so much. :)  I don't know if you know that, but I try to make sure to reply to every comment I get.  Sometimes I get a few days behind, but I always try to respond because the fact that you write a comment to me means so much to me.  Thank you.

14 comments:

  1. EsMay, what you call "neediness", when it happens here, I call it being "clingy," and I do love that feeling, too! Makes ya just want to climb up him and/or bend over for him, too, right?!! So glad you're enjoying the closeness of ttwd. Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Climb up him, and/or bend over for him" Yep, that's about it, Windy. lol :) I want to be in his lap, or over it. lol
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  2. Lol! Both you and Windy have it right needy, clingy, whatever you want to call it, it is an awesome feeling sometimes!

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is, Boo. I love it. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  3. EsMay,
    I think that feeling is one of the things that makes us special. My favorite is when Sam pushes me up against the wall and pins me there. Sometimes, if he hasn't done it in a while, I will stand in this certain spot between the living room and the kitchen and wait for him. When he sees me, he will smile or laugh or growl and give me what I need.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MMMMM, being pinned against a wall, Ella, that sounds wonderful. Duke, since you read all the comments, I like this one. ;) :) hehehe

      That is awesome that you stand and wait when you need him to take charge like that. Sounds like he finds it cute. :)

      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  4. I have most definitely been in the headspace you are describing on a number of occasions. You did such a lovely job of putting it into words. I will have to show this to Tom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Princessimp. :) It's such a wonderful headspace to be in. So focused on the men that guide us. :)
      EsMay

      Delete
  5. Hi EsMay,

    I have been there too, such a heady feeling isn't it? I used to call it feeling 'squiffy' lol and mostly after a spanking when I would feel extremely vulnerable and close to Rick. He loved this vulnerable side of me.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love learning your terms. Squiffy, that is so cute. I love it. :) I totally understand it happening after a spanking. The Duke says he loves the vulnerable side too. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  6. what a wonderful feeling...like falling in love all over again... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, Terps. :) I actually told a friend that this week, that I felt like I was falling in love again. :) All giddy, excited, longing, hopeful. :) I love it. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  7. Hi EsMay, :) I definitely understand what you are talking about. That time after certain types of spankings, seems to be an especially vulnerable one. We've just put it all out there, and released so much emotion. There is nothing better than having those arms around us as we recover.

    I'm also thinking that it goes both ways. Our men/women who lead must enjoy the feeling of being wanted. I can't think of anyone who wouldn't, right?
    There is so much more to this lifestyle, than I had ever imagined. Great stuff! I enjoyed your post! Many hugs,

    ❤️Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so true, Katie. The Duke says he loves it when I am like this. He feels wanted, but he also feels more powerful, more in control, when I am so desperate for his leading. I worried the neediness would drive him crazy, but it helps strengthen his confidence. :)

      And yes, those arms around us, oh my. It's amazing how he can infuse me with so much of his strength when he does this, taking my vulnerability and making me safe and cherished.

      I am glad you enjoyed the post, I really tried to dig into how I felt to be able to write it, and glad it resonated with people. :)

      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.