Sunday, November 25, 2018

One Of The Good Days. :) :)

Still sick, on round two of antibiotics, aka horse pills that even horses would look at warily and say "no way." lol  Warning on the label says they may cause drowsiness and dizziness.  Yes, if you shove that amount of medicine in an unsuspecting body, I'm sure it is bound to have a few adverse reactions.  On the plus side, the sinus infection probably has no chance standing against this pill.  On the down side, the rest of me may go with it. :P  lol

So, today was super special. :)  The Duke and I had a date.  Since I wasn't feeling well, we decided just to hang out in our room for a couple of hours.  It started off with us playing around with my new TV.  My TV.  Did you read that?  Mine. :)  My first ever TV that we bought for me.  :)  (Which I can't say now as my mother in law asked if that could be her Christmas present to me, hehe)  Thank you Black Friday sales.  :)

Then the Duke got frisky.  We've been really trying to work at this dominance and submission thing more the past week or two in very specific ways, something I really want to write about soon, but may wait a month until the new year.  I hit a really bad place a few weeks ago, and we're realizing we really need to make dominance and submission a priority in our lives because we don't thrive without it.  We become roommates at best, simply tolerating at worst.  Focusing on our roles is working, and when the Duke initiated being intimate today, something that is usually done by me, I just felt so special. 

We started with a spanking to help get rid of all the cranky I've had this week.  Oh, it was oozing out of every poor.  It wasn't pretty. I, a grown woman, was walking around with a two year old's tantrum raging around between my ears, begging me to let it out.  Have you ever been so agitated, that when you couldn't let it out, you just started crying because you couldn't do anything else?  Yep, that was me.  So he spanked it out of me.  THANK YOU, DUKE!  I'm me again.  Why I couldn't do it on my own, I don't know, but I couldn't, and I'm so thankful he did.  All week it's been growing, and every night there was a reason we couldn't do it.  I asked him to talk to me about my anger while spanking me.  And he did.  He told me I was going to let it go, and not build up like that, and just kept talking to me about healthy expectations he had for me about it.  My bottom was nice and stingy.

We followed it with some tender moments, and I just felt soooo loved.  We talked some more, and it was just so nice.  I can't remember the last time I felt his focus on me that much.  I really love that man. :)

Last night he went over the advent with me, and I've been talking it over this week with Baker who gave me some ideas for some of the days and looked it over for me when it was done.  So it's been preapproved by two people. :)  It's all planned out, and ready for me to send to you on Monday. :)  That will give you a few days to look it over and make plans if you like. :)  I can't wait. 

So, until Monday, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. :)

6 comments:

  1. I’m glad you got what you needed! It’s wonderful when it leads to that extra special intimacy!
    Such an uplifting post!
    Can’t wait to see the calendar! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minelle, it really is nice when it leads to that. :) Just five hours and ten minutes from now the post will but up. :) I hope you like it. :)
      EsMay

      Delete
  2. Hi EsMay,

    I'm sorry you have been so sick and really hope the horse pills work.

    Yay on your new tv! Sounds like a wonderful date :) glad the Duke was able to help you feel like you again.

    Looking forward to the advent :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Roz. I think they are starting to work, but man, they are wearing me out. :) He really was so good to me. :) :) Advent will be out in a few hours, I hope you enjoy. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  3. Ah, so glad that the Duke spanked the crank out if you!

    Happy to hear of this focus you have on each other and your roles.

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Yes, he spanked the crank right out of me. lol He'll like that. :) I am liking the focus, and want to write about it in the new year, or after the advent is done. :)
      EsMay

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.