Thursday, November 29, 2018

Help. Where Do You Buy Toys And Implements Online?

First of all, I'm so sorry I had to go dark for a day and a half, and I'm praying that was long enough. (Thank you so much, Baker, for letting people know) Any of you that pray to God, would love prayers that a slip on my part would not allow any family members to find my blog.  Thank you.  I would have stayed away longer, but I really want to do this Advent.  I feel it will be fun, and hopefully spark some fun for some couples out there.  I'm not ashamed of how I live my life, but I worry about my husband and child.  I want to protect them.  Though it was the Duke who said I should be putting my blog back up right now, and that he didn't think there was a worry.  I pray he's right. :)  Letting him lead.  *GULP* :)  This is where submission is tested, when part of me wants to hide, and part of me wants to show him I trust him.  He feels my blog needs to be back up, and so I am following his wishes.

So, the Kinky Disciplined Advent (DD, D/s, Kinky, Sexy, and some light BDSM play) is about to start!!! :)  The Duke has said we'll try to do every single day.  Eek!  So excited. :)

On day one, I've suggested people buy or make a sex toy or implement, and I want to have some suggestions in case you guys need any ideas.  I have one DIY link of mine of where I made a soft rope flogger, and two places online I trust to suggest to people, and one I have heard high praise for.  But I would love to hear of any DIY links you know of, and the places you have shopped online that would be safe for people to spend their money at, with good quality toys or implements, and that have discrete packaging. :)  If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. :)

I'll post them on the night of the 30th, so it's only one day away, sorry.

If you'd like to see the Advent in it's entirety, it is here. :)

Thanks everyone. :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi EsMay,

    Sorry to hear about the glitch. Fingers crossed there wont be any repercussions. I'm sure there wont :)

    I'm sorry, I don't have any suggestions for you. I don't actually buy online. Not sure why really lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Roz, I really hope you're right about no repercussions. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  2. Hi EsMay, :) I too am sorry that you had to take your blog off line for a bit. Scary thought about someone in your fam discovering your blog. Next time that you go to my blog, you will see a counter on the side board. The truth is that I don't pay attention to it. It is only there because I had this idea, that if any vanilla friends or family discover my blog, they will see that people actually read there sometimes. HAHA! Brilliant??? Not, but it is something! LOL!

    As for online shopping, there is a place in California that I ordered from a long time ago. It was respectable, and they did mail things discreetly. I will try to remember and send you the link, if I come up with it. Have a great weekend! Many hugs,

    ❤️Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHA I have my count up too, can't remember doing it, but it is there. :) Maybe it would help them if I was ever found out. :) And if you think of the site, I'd love to hear about it. :) :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  3. Esmay,
    I think all of us have been scared at one time or another that someone we know would find our blog. I don't worry as much as I used to.

    Sam and I have never had trouble with any website from which we have made orders. We usually have the package shipped to Sam's office as he owns his own business. The only caution I have to give is that the quality isn't always satisfactory. If the price seems like a real bargain, it's usually junk.

    Good Luck!
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ella, I'm trying not to worry too. :)
      That is good to know about buying things, that you've usually had a good experience. :) That is something I should remember, you get what you pay for. We've had a good experience with buying online, thank goodness. :)
      EsMay

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.