Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Snickers For Naughty Subs? ;) :)

LOOK AT THESE! :)  They now make Snickers bars to describe some of the moods that get me into trouble. :)


We got these today.  I see two benefits to them. :)  One, if I'm in one of these moods, the Duke should just hand me a chocolate bar and this will fix it... right? ;) :P  Second of all, I could just leave one out in plain sight so he can be forewarned of my mood, then he can avoid me and I will do nothing in his presence worth calling me out on. :)  In either case, I better buy a truck load. :P

I rarely get chocolate bars, have these been out a while and I just haven't seen them?  Or are they new?  I'm excited to see if they have more out there. :) :) :)

8 comments:

  1. LOL! They have been out for a while. B will often point them out to me. I then head to the beef jerky section to point out appropriate merchandise that describes him ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHA I'll have to keep that in mind for the future. :) :)
      EsMay

      Delete
  2. I'm waiting for "snippy" and "frustrated". These are funny as I have not seen them either! Hugs! Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe Snippy and Frustrated, those would be good! :) Impatient shows me, it takes a while to get there, but when I do, eek! lol
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  3. LoL EsMay,

    I love it! The possibilities are endless lol. I hadn't seen these.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! So much fun could be had! hahaha
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  4. Im late to this post - we dont have them here but if we did i’d be all like “how about you give me the appropriate snickers bar to let me know what i did wrong?” Nom nom nom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL You know, I realize I don't know where you live. :) I should probably know that. :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.