Sunday, August 05, 2018

Kneeling Naked??????

The Duke waited until I was almost a asleep last night, a house full of guests, and I was exhausted from being on my feet literally all day.  He sat with me as sleep crowded in, and just as it was about to claim me, he asked me if it would help my submission if I had to kneel in front of him, every night, naked.

In my sleepy haze, I almost didn't register the question.  I said okay, not really taking it in, and just agreeing to anything as long as I could finally drift off to dreamland.  Then I joked that that might be too much for him, and I think he joked that maybe I was right.  I was so gone by that point.

But this morning and afternoon I really thought about it, and realized that maybe this would be good for us.  He's all the sudden really stepping up his attention, and maybe this would be good for both of us.

I wrote him a letter, telling him yes, and how excited and nervous at the same time I am.  What will he ask of me when I'm kneeling there, helpless?  What lessons will he hope to teach?  What ways will he hope to guide me?  Will I be embarrassed at all?  Humbled?  Fall further into my submissive mindset?  Will he remind me of my rules?  Tell me I'm his good girl?  Remind me of the ways he owns me?

I don't have answers, but I do have an eagerness and am willing to try.  This could get interesting. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi EsMay, wow, the Duke definitely is camping things up!

    As you know, we haven't practiced ttwd for some time now. However, naked kneeling is something we used to do as part of maintenance.

    I wasn't necessarily always willing lol, and I did find it very humbling but it definitely served as a great reminder of our roles.Very intimate also.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to let you know how it goes. I'm hoping for all that, the humbling, reminder of roles, and intimacy in it all. :)
      Hugs, Esmay

      Delete
  2. Naked kneeling can be very humbling :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Part of me yearns for that with everything in me, and then another part of me is freaked out... go figure. :)
      EsMay

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.