Thursday, August 16, 2018

A Meme - DD, D/s, BSDM Style. :)

A Lifestyle Meme

There may already be ones like this going around???  I have been so hit and miss, that if there was, I haven't seen it yet.  With the other Meme's going around... thought this might be fun to try.  Do not feel anyone has to try it. :)  Thought it might be fun though if anyone wanted to play along. :)  I hope to answer another of the Meme's sometime this weekend. :)

1. Who Brought DD, D/s, BDSM Up For Your Relationship?
I did.  I'd always wanted this type of relationship, even as a late teenager after reading about a man who'd spanked his wife to help her forgive herself for accidentally allowing one of their children to get hurt.  When I found DD, that it was actually a thing, with a name, I read for several months and then brought it to him.

2. Are You Naturally Submissive/Dominant?
Usually naturally submissive, though sometimes it is "a bit" stubborn. ;) :P  I'm definitely no angel.  lol

3. Are You A Spanko or a Spankno?
I joke I'm neither, :)   The Duke has a HEAVY hand, so I don't usually like spankings, but I see they do help me and that I need them in my life.  I joke with the Duke that I'm a spankso, spanked so I behave, so I'm good, so I know who's in charge, etc. lol

4. What Is Your Most Embarrassing Rule?
In front of the Duke, the naked kneeling, which I also love... weird.  In public, when he wants me to wear a thong.  I know no one knows, but still. lol

5. What Rule Is Hardest For You To Follow?
Keeping the house clean.  But it also helps me relax when it is... so it's a catch 22. :)

6. What Is Your Favorite Implement?  Least Favorite?
My Favourite is our pocket paddle from Blondie's, but since we can't use it anymore with a house full of people, I would have to say the dowel.  My least favorite is the loopy I made.  Why was I so stupid????  Ladies, never make your own implements as a gift for your hubby. lol

7. What Are Usual Go To Punishments?  Which Do You Hate Most?
Spankings, and occasionally loss off a privilege.  I don't fully hate spankings, but they're what I dread most, especially if it's a punishment one.

8. What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing To Happen To You In DD?
When we lived in an apartment, we lived on the ground floor.  The Duke and I were talking about my rule to wear thongs every day back then, and how it made me feel doing this for him.  All the sudden the Duke saw our landlord standing outside our VERY OPEN window listening.  I was soooo mad and embarrassed.

9. What Is One Of The Biggest Mistakes You Have Learned From?
Not to compare us to other couples who practice. 

10. Is There Anything You'd Like To Try That You Haven't Yet?
Hehehe, um... this is more BDSM, but a spreader bar.  *blush*

11. Do You Like Kink Along With Your Lifestyle?
Oh yeah.  We aren't big into BDSM, but we have an under the bed restraint kit, blind fold, leather hand cuffs.  And of course, spanking tools. :)  And a toy box full of toys from Pink Cherry.  Our newest one is the penguin, oh my goodness!  I might need to do a review on that one. :P

12. Does Anyone Know How You Live Your Lifestyle?
Two friends, and one of their exes.  I am debating telling a third sometime soon. :)  I like the freedom to just be myself with those who know. :)

13. What Is The Biggest Perk For You In Your Lifestyle?
Feeling wanted, sexy, loved.  Oh, and the AMAZING sex. :P  Definitely much better now. lol

14. What Is Your Favorite Thing For Your Partner To Call You?
Good girl. :)

15. If You Could Give Your Partner One Piece Of Encouragement, What Would It Be?
Thank you for how hard you work at this.  I hope you keep finding me worth it, and that I keep working on my submission to encourage your dominance.  Love you, Duke.

16.  Is There Anything Else You'd Like To Share?
Just thankful for this community.  We would not be where we are in our journey if it were not for all of you.  From introducing this to us, to encouraging me when I just had nothing left to give.  Thank you. :)

Thank you for anyone that read this far.  I hope an answer or two was fun or interesting for you. :)

10 comments:

  1. Hi Esmay, number five is an easy one for me, I love everything just so! We have a spreader bar, you are not missing much. Nice meme....
    love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too... it's just finding the time to actually do it. LOL I'll have to tell the Duke about the bar. ;)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  2. I smiled at “spankso”! And oooh i think a spreader bar could be nice altho i imagine it might limit access to “fun” activities. Do you feel embarrassed doing your naked kneeling because of the position or because he is clothed when you do it? I am quite a fan of it as it gets me into feeling vulnerable immediately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Yeah, I can see how a bar would limit the activities. :) Hmmm, I'm not sure... I think I'm embarrassed being naked. It's so... humbling, that is for sure.
      EsMay

      Delete
  3. Hi EsMay, This is a great meme and I really enjoyed reading your answers. I do remember reading the term spankso here before and love it. Great way to describe it :) Thanks to OCD I don't have any problem with No 5 lol.

    Love your answer to No 14 :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I definitely did a post about Spankso before. I just don't fit the other descriptions... so had to make up my own word. lol. I have OCD about some things, but not a clean house, man, I wish I did over some of my other compulsions. lol And thank you, I like 14 too. :)
      Hugs, EsMay

      Delete
  4. Oh, I hope you DO try the spreader bar! It is one of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep going back and forth on it. I think I'll talk to the Duke about it, and let him decide. :) What's your favourite thing about it? :)
      EsMay

      Delete
  5. I think I like the vulnerability. I have an embarrassment about being so... spread wide. And it makes me feel helpless, which I adore. There is something humiliating but sexy about being on display like that, with nothing I can do about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oih, yes, I definitely feel that. :) And when I feel the Duke has me in all other areas, I find I'm liking it too. When he steps back though... it makes me feel less good... it feels more dark and scary for some reason. I'm working on that as I know he's still trust worthy, even if he's been stepping back in our dynamic in other areas.
      EsMay

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.