Tuesday, February 20, 2018

We've Been Through So Much Together! :)

I am reading the last of the posts I have to put back up that we took down, I will probably post them at the end of the week that ones we are putting back up.  Some, for personal reasons, we are keeping down, at least for now.  It was an emotional day rereading some of the posts.  These were posts about our son.  I will not be mentioning his name here, and ask you not to as well if you remember his name. :)  The posts with his name in them, and in many of the comments, I'm debating if we'll put back up because it would be easier for people to know who we are, and that matters more now that we have a little one to consider.  And speaking of her, I was also reading the post where we announced to you all that we were pregnant.  You all had so many wonderful things to say.  You guys have made us feel so loved and welcomed.

I just want to say thank you to everyone in this community.  To people that read here, and people that openly support us.  You have seen us through good spankings, and bad.  Through times where we just couldn't find out roles, to times we were really rocking our roles.  We just love being here.  Changes are happening in our dynamic, we're getting back to where we were 3-4 years ago, and it feels great.  I can't wait to be sharing it all with you guys.  You are one great family to belong to. :)  I am sorry that time does not allow me to get to many of your blogs right now, but it is my goal to strive for that more and more in the future.

Anyway, just, my thank you to you all for joining with us on this rollercoaster ride we've been on the past five years, and hope to be on the next fifty. :) - Just noticing now how MUCH I start either posts, or paragraphs, with the word "So."  SOOOO, lol, I'll be working on changing that annoying habit! :P

6 comments:

  1. Funny, whenever I start a sentence with soooo...Master pulls me into his lap, he knows I need to talk something out. This is a special community we are a part of..so supportive and loving. Looking forward to hearing more from you...hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is sooo cute! :) Hmmm, wonder if I should share this the with Duke. ;) {{{HUGS}}}

      Delete
  2. Hi EsMay, how lovely :) Thank YOU, I'm so glad you started blogging, I always enjoy visiting here and seeing how you and the Duke have grown. So glad to see you back again :)

    Thank you also for your encouraging and support 'behind the blogs'.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you also for being so encouraging and supportive behind the blogs. :) You have come to mean a lot to me, even though I've been MIA so much the past three years. :) {{{HUGS}}}

      Delete
  3. Its so good to have you back blogging again EsMay. Look forward to reading more posts and seeing what you and the Duke are up to.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I am really enjoying getting back to it. I have so many thoughts that I want to share here, that I want to process with you guys. I'm really excited. :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.