Thursday, February 22, 2018

Bruises

I sit on bruises the past few days.  Which is funny, because anywhere else in my body I don't bruise, no matter how hard I've bumped or landed on something.  But here I sit, and proud I am. :)

It's funny, but that is how I feel.  Proud.  The Duke tried out the new loopy over the weekend, and when it bruised, I expected them to go away quite quickly.  But they haven't, and I'm actually glad.  I can feel his dominance every time I sit down or shift in my seat.  I feel his love and care and protection.  I feel owned, captured, secure, safe, and oh so deserving of his attention.  I think I will actually miss these bruises when they are gone... so then I may have to ask for some more. ;)

He didn't use the loopy hard, it's just that it hits such a small area, and he didn't do a warm up, that it just created a scenario for bruising... one I may ask him to repeat.  This wasn't a punishment spanking, it was just testing out the new implement.  I think I WILL have to HIDE it though next time I need a punishment just in case. :P

If you'd told me before DD, D/s, that I would be so proud of bruises, I would have said you were crazy.  And the funny thing is, now that he knows they don't scare me the few times they have happened, he too loves them. :)  Oh, that man of mine. :)

12 comments:

  1. I always considered bruises as a badge of honor too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that, a badge of honour. :) I'll have to remember that. :)

      Delete
  2. I enjoy those marks, and that sensation, the soreness. Just a lovely reminder of that time together, of your submission to him. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, I keep thinking of his closeness, I never thought to think of my own submission during it. That is something I'm going to have to think on. :) Thank you for that perspective. :)

      Delete
  3. M knows, that often the best part of a spanking for me...is that every time I sit I can feel his love....those marks and that soreness...are proof of it...hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, that is so romantic. :) And it is so true, a proof of their love. :)

      Delete
  4. I feel exactly the same way. I haven't bruised in a long time. But when I have I've loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first time in a few years as well. Glad that I still can. ;) I am glad I am not the only one who loves it. :)

      Delete
  5. Funny how we all love our bruises from a spanking. Its like a badge of honour. You go girl!
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, thank you. :) It is funny, and I'm glad I'm not alone. :)

      Delete
  6. Hi EsMay, I can totally relate also. I love the lasting reminder :) Glad you two are getting back in the swing of things :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Pun intended? :) And I'm glad we are too. :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.