Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A Week Of Spankings

So, I'm getting better, still not 100%, but on the road to it.  :)  Because of this, the Duke and I have been talking about ways to help me get back into my routine.

One reason I need this, is because I actually have been forgetting to do some pretty basic things.  Dresses when I get home.  I can't remember this, for the life of me. :(  Making the bed in the morning, I was actually getting very good at this, um... not so much now.  I have remembered twice this week, but still, missed a day.  Making the bed with my puppies on the quilt now.  Thank you to the person that gave me the idea in the comments the other day. ;)  Hopefully you know who you are. ;)  I put all three of them on it now. :)  And I might... or might not... *cough* *cough* be sleeping with my new one every night... *cough*  does this make me stupidly childish?  I just can't believe how much that little guy means to me... I've never been so attached to a gift that I can remember.

Anyway, okay, back to topic.  So, in trying to get back into the swing of things, starting tomorrow night, I will be getting a spanking EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.  *GULP*  What is worse, is that it was half my idea.  Well, I wouldn't even say that. lol  I was thinking that might help me, so I went to the Duke and asked if I could ask him something. His reply? "You think you should have a spanking every day for a week, don't you?"  What the????  Okay guys, how in the world, of all the things I could have asked him, did he guess that one????  I literally gave no hints, I am not kidding.  And when should I start freaking out that he can read my mind???

So, he agrees, every day I'll get a spanking, and we'll go over the items I'm doing well on, and then go over some of the items I'm forgetting.  We have decided that this week we will only be looking at me doing some of my chores, making the bed, and putting on dresses.  The rest of my to do list can be added to over the next couple weeks, exercise being one, as we make sure I'm still recovering alright.

One worry, and one reason we're taking it slow, is that for about 30 hours or so this week, my heart felt fluttery, like it might be skipping beats, and racing to 96 beats or so while resting.  My friend who is a nurse said to keep an eye on it.  Once isn't a worry, a second time in the near future she said we'd need to go to the doctor and check for A-Fib... YIKES!!!  Prayer so welcome here, because, YIKES.  That freaked me clear out of my skin.  I happens every now and then going up to 120 beats a minute while resting, always with gas, so I thought it was just the gas causing it all... yeah, looks like that may not be the case.  But the good thing is, I looked it up, if you get it every few months for less than 48 hours, it's supposed to not be too big a deal... yeah, might be talking myself down here, lol.  Anyway, the Duke says I'm making an appointment on Monday to see my doctor, and I'm not allowed to argue.  He then thanked me for being willing to call my doctor.  I told him not to mistake being told to with being willing!  WOOPS!  Thankfully he did not call me on it. lol

So anyway, tonight I had the most energy I've had in a while.  Shoveled out a large section of "mom's" driveway.  Did two loads of laundry when I got home, put away the dishes from the drying rack, tidied up the kitchen, and part of the bedroom, and this morning even made the Duke's lunch!  Sorry Sweetie, for now, don't get too used to it. ;)  But I hope in time it becomes something I do more often for you. :)

I hope you are all having a good week out there.  And in the mean time, wish my very poor bottom a good week.  *gulp*  I've never been spanked more than two days in a row... at least that I can remember.  Heck, I've probably never been spanked more than two to three times in a week... Yeah, I'm a chicken, sue me. ;)  Remember, I'm a spankso, not a spanko.  :)  Here's hoping that changes so that I make it through the week easier.  :)

20 comments:

  1. What's a spankso? That's the first time I've heard that term. Good luck this week; you will make it through just fine, I'm sure! I guess in the future, be careful what you secretly wish for, cause it sounds like Duke will anticipate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there. :) A spankso is what I call myself. :) I'm not a spanko, and I'm not a spankno, lol. I think I'll write a post about that this weekend. :) Just to explain it better. Oh, and yes, DEFINITELY will have to watch what I wish for from now on. Oh my. lol

      Delete
  2. Hey Es May...did you mean Spankno? Good luck to your bottom...hopefully, this week will help you get back on track. Now...make. a. doctor's. appointment. ASAP!!!! DO. NOT. MESS. WITH. YOUR. HEALTH! Turn it around...if the Duke was having the same symptoms, would you be blowing it off or making an immediate appointment? Hmmm?

    Sending lots of prayers and healing energy!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aye, Aye, Captain! ;) Okay, looking to make the doctor's appointment on Monday if I have any more flare ups. We believe we know what the problem was, and it seems to be cured now... but if I have even a hint of another problem, we are calling the doctor next week. And nope, meant Spankso. ;) {{{hugs}}}

      Delete
  3. EsMay, with everything else going on and all that you have been through in the last few weeks,, it's possible that you are experiencing anxiety attacks. They feel very much like that, fluttery heartbeats, and like it is galloping and skipping beats. If you let yourself add that to your anxiety, you may feel a shortness of breath or a heaviness. I get them often. Try this...when you begin to feel the fluttery feeling stop, and place your fingers against your throat, if your pulse at your carotid artery is steady and strong, it is likely anxiety. Tell yourself that is what it is, concentrate on breathing slowly and deeply, and on knowing that you are okay, and just experiencing anxiety. Do call your doctor, as we talked about before, for some help in overcoming the stress. But know that your health is not an additional worry.

    If your heartbeat is not regular, or you do feel missing beats under your fingertips, not in your chest, please do call your doctor as soon as possible.

    Our thoughts and prayers are still with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey June, thank you so much! The pulse at my wrist and neck were steady, just felt like in my chest my heart wasn't. That helped a lot. I have been listening to ASMR videos my friend told me about, and nature sounds, and trying to breathe and relax. If it returns, we're making an appointment with the doc next week, if it doesn't, I'm going to try to get in in the next month when it will be easier to get in. :) Thank you for the prayers, they mean a lot.

      Delete
  4. Hi Es May, oh goodness ... a daily spanking! Wishing you and your bottom the very best! I'm not surprised with being sick and everything else you have been forgetting some things and wow! how freaky he said that! An HoH who CAN read your mind! Aren't we quite often saying we wish they could do that? lol

    I'm glad you are feeling better but good grief woman ... go to the doctor! I'm glad the Duke insisted you made an appointment. As June said, it does sound very much like anxiety, but do make sure you see the doctor.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I used to want him to read my mind, and then realized I didn't, and so stopped wishing that... and now look what happened? Do you think if I start to wish for it again, he'll lose the ability again???? ;) Wow, you guys all want me to go to the doctor, I feel loved... or bullied. ;) KIDDING. :) Thank you. :) I will get there, next week if it comes back soon, if not, within the month. :) {{{hugs}}}

      Delete
  5. EsMay
    It is good for you, if not for your bottom, that you are both on the same page and he understands you so well.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, that is certainly a way to look at it. :) Yes, good for me... not so much for my poor bottom. lol

      Delete
  6. Your man knows you, he won't take you past what you are able to handle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leigh, I do believe that. :)

      Delete
  7. I wonder how they figure that stuff out too?! SM is the same way!!! Goodness I hope your week of spankings will go well. I have been there. It isn't fun. Usually I start out compliant but by the end of the week I may have asked for a reprieve! lol

    As for your heart issue... definitely stay on top of that. <3 I am sure you will.

    Glad you are feeling mostly better now!

    hugs sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes, if the Duke has learned to read my mind, and SM yours... we need to start warning the rest of the girls! It's spreading! ;) lol Oh boy... I hope I make it through the week okay without trying to get out of it... but who am I kidding, I already want out. lol. {{{hugs}}}

      Delete
  8. Gosh EsMay- EVERY day a spanking? I will be thinking of you. I am sure that the Duke will make it just right for you. :)

    I am very glad that you are going to the doctor as well. I thought the same thing as June- can certainly be signs of anxiety. While it is likely that, I would urge you to run it by your physician perhaps as early as today. I always would say to err on the side of caution. Why not take five and call up your doc's office and run it by the nurse there? It can alleviate some worry as you move forward.

    Feel better! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Katie. :) I couldn't get into my doctor's when you wrote this because they book all the appointments on Monday for the week, and I would have had to go to the ER and wait around for 6-8 hours probably to get in, and I just didn't have that time this week. We talked with a nurse friend to make sure it wasn't something that needed to be seen right away, or time or not we would have done the ER. She said with the heart beat I was stating, and my symptoms, that it wasn't life threatening, but does have to be seen sometime in the next few months. I do hope you and June are right, and that it is only anxiety. Now to figure out how to friggin relax. LOL {{{hugs}}}

      Delete
  9. I have been spanked 4 out of 5 days and that was plenty for me!! It is scary when it seems as if they are reading your mind....Take care of yourself...good luck!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, scary, and not allowed. I'm putting a block on all my thoughts from now on, and he is not allowed to read them. ;) Yeah, by the end of the week I may be begging to be set free. LOL {{{hugs}}} EsMay

      Delete
  10. I will definitely pray for you and your heart. Just imagine it expanding with love when it happens and breathe through... (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Renee, thank you, that means so much to me. I'll always accept prayers. That is a great way to think... okay, I will try it. :) {{{hugs}}}

      Delete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.