Monday, August 19, 2019

Fun BDSM Test

Sorry that I didn't reply to any of the comments last time.  I did read them all, and carried them in my heart, I just haven't known how to think or feel.  Sorry.  In the mean time, was introduced to this quiz.  It's kind of fun, if anyone wants to try it if you haven't already. :)  I posted my results below. :)

The funny thing is how high I ranked for slave, even though the Duke and I will never do M/s.  But, back in May, I was in a discussion that was led in a chat room about the differences between a submissive and a slave.  The submissives and the slaves in the room all agreed with their sides, but there were a handful of DD wives in there, and we really struggled.  We didn't fit either picture.  We fit both to a degree, but not one or the other.  It was a great comfort when we realized all the DD wives there felt the same.  So, I find it kind of interesting that I reached that on the test.  Not saying anyone is BDSM out there, but just a fun quiz if you have five minutes you want to kill. :)  If you do take it, I'd love to hear about your results. :)

https://bdsmtest.org


3 comments:

  1. Hi EsMay,

    Great to see you post. Thank you for sharing this quiz. Apparently I'm 49% vanilla and 51% submissive! Hmm. This was fun and interesting.

    Hope you are all doing well.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, EsMay! I took the test even though I am as close to being vanilla as possible yet still a spanked wife! HA! Here are my stats:

    86% Submissive

    78% Vanilla

    63% Boy/Girl

    41% Brat

    Thanks for the fun! I wish you and the Duke well. Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quiz. I did it a while ago, I think my results are on my Fetlife somewhere. I think for DD it makes sense that folks in that lifestyle didn't feel the results perfectly fit them. I'm not sure if the quiz took DD folks in mind.

    This is how I scored this time around:

    == Results from bdsmtest.org ==
    100% Submissive
    100% Rope bunny
    87% Boy/Girl
    82% Masochist
    81% Ageplayer
    76% Primal (Prey)
    75% Pet
    68% Slave
    62% Sadist
    54% Voyeur
    54% Primal (Hunter)
    52% Degradee
    50% Experimentalist
    45% Rigger
    43% Brat
    42% Daddy/Mommy
    40% Vanilla
    37% Exhibitionist
    4% Brat tamer
    3% Non-monogamist
    1% Dominant
    1% Switch
    0% Degrader
    0% Owner
    0% Master/Mistress

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.