Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Hello

Summers don't seem to be good for us it seems.  You've been writing emails to me, or finding me on chats... you friends out there who wonder where I've gone to....

The Duke is struggling again, and I'm once again fighting for our marriage.  But this time I'm so tired.  And this time I don't know what to write.  DD and D/s have been off the table for over a month, and it's just hard.  I hope to be writing again someday soon... but we'll see.

But we are okay, I mean, this is hard, but other wise, we are okay.  I had a scare with a lump that thankfully turned out to be nothing.  Baby girl now knows more than I do, and doesn't think she has to listen to me at all. ;)  My mother turns 60 this coming week and I get to make a carrot cake from scratch unless plans change.  So life is still plugging along.  And this too shall pass.

Hopefully soon, I really will have something fun to write. :)

9 comments:

  1. Hi EsMay,

    I'm so sorry you are going through such a difficult time and that the Duke is struggling. Hang in there, sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.

    Oh gosh re the health scare! So relived and glad to hear it turned out positively.

    (((Hugs)))
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey EsMay,

    Glad to see this update. You can do this. Just remember, you are strong and worthy. The Duke struggling is just a bump in the road.

    Hugs and love
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time to include you in some prayers, Esmay! Be patient and supportive to your guy during these hard times. Take time to love yourself as well.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear from you, my friend, and praying things settle soon. I know that you are always trying so hard to keep things running smoothly. You can do it. Praying for you!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi EsMay ... I'm so sorry to hear you are having some struggles ... I hope life gets better for you both soon ... hugs! ... nj

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have found over the years, in both my relationship and those of my friends that flowers can quickly grow on plants but underneath the roots need time to grow deeper to hold up those showy flowers. Fear not, feeding the plant and not overwatering can aid in the process. It might have gone dormant but it doesn't mean it will shrivel up if taken care of. Perhaps a little less sun for a bit ;).

    Best of luck,
    willie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You take care of you and things will right themselves. You are all in my prayers..

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm late seeing this post. i do hope all this passes soon enough. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh EsMay. I hope things look up. You are trying to focus on the good, which helps!

    Sending <3 your way.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.