UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We had to take down all our posts for a while. We did not realize that to put them back up would repost them in everyone's feeds. We apologize for that. We also will do our best, as life allows, to get the rest of the posts up as soon as possible. :)

Sincerely, The Duke and EsMay

Friday, August 07, 2015

I AM SO SORRY!!!!

I didn't realize while updating that to reposts my posts, would literally fill up your blogroll reader feeds! :(

I am so sorry.  So instead of going and approving several posts several times a day, I'll preview a bunch each day, and early in the morning post them... hopefully this will keep you from missing  your posts from other blogs. 

Again, I am SOOO SORRY about that. :(

4 comments:

  1. Hi EsMay, I am not sure I understand what is going on. I had no problems yet, I think. Hope you and yours are well.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not had a problem either...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi EsMay, they are in my blogroll but no worries as I knew what you are doing:) Hope you are all doing well.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a problem EsMay...since I know what you were doing, I just scrolled on past them. Hope everything is going well for all of you.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.