UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We had to take down all our posts for a while. We did not realize that to put them back up would repost them in everyone's feeds. We apologize for that. We also will do our best, as life allows, to get the rest of the posts up as soon as possible. :)

Sincerely, The Duke and EsMay

Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Blog Design

I don't really have much to share today.  Just finally got my page the way I want... I think.  LOL  I did all the graphics myself, and being part perfectionist, took quite a while.  I did one design and then another, not quite liking the first one.  I did a whole revamp, and think... I can live with this layout and design. :)

I like the colors too.  I once saw a gift bag with stripes on it in these colors.  Even though it was many years ago, I still have loved seeing these colors together since.  Pink, Teal, and Chocolate. 

I also never was a big butterfly person, I've always preferred giraffes, and who knows, I might trade them in sometime and swap out the butterflies, but I did a scrapbook for a friend this fall in butterflies, and have thought they were cute ever since.

Anyway, like I said, not really anything to share, but just what I've been up to.  So if you happened to find this blog a few weeks ago, and kept seeing it changing, I wasn't going crazy, honest. :)  Just working on it when I could get the time in to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments, but I do ask you to be kind. We go into this with eyes wide open after months of prayer, and a peace in our hearts that this is the right choice before God for our marriage. I am open to questions from those who wonder why we made this choice, but I would ask for no personal attacks. Thank you. :)

Troll comments and spam will be deleted.